PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Grips...

PzYcO
03-18-2003, 08:19 PM
Hey, ive lost a screw to my sticky grips, and dont want to go out and buy one to make it look "ununiformed" so...if anyone has an extra DYE Sticky SILVER screw lying around..lmk ill pay shipping how ever much it is.. thx

askman
03-18-2003, 08:30 PM
most of those screws are available at a well stocked hardware store. Stainless steel . should be about 20cent a piece. 6-32, 8-32 or 10-32 screws probably. take another one out, and match it...(or replace all 4 if they don't have exact match)

shartley
03-18-2003, 09:18 PM
Yup, like was said just go get all new ones. Take one of your existing screws down to Home Depot (I say that because I know they carry the same size screws as is used in the RT Pro) and get 4 new ones. Also, you can go to Ace Hardware and get them too. I know Home Depot had most of the screw sizes I needed for people’s markers, but didn’t have some of the “fine” threads use in markers like Spyders…. but Ace Hardware did! WooHoo!

I like matching hardware too, so I fully understand. Heck, when someone sends me their grip frames and they have unmatched hardware, I send them back WITH matching hardware. LOL It saves the number of tools they need to do simple tasks. And it looks better! :D

CrazyLad
03-18-2003, 11:46 PM
yeah, just get 4 new screws

The Frymarker
03-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Pzcho

No need I have four lying around here you can have them.

Shoot me your address

CrazyLad
03-19-2003, 12:46 PM
get 2 chrome ones and 2 black ones!

Fatjon
03-19-2003, 04:21 PM
I got one to if you need it. Just im me an address. I guess you can ship a screw threw usps.

O and shartly i under stand about matching hard ware. The person i got my gun from lost one of the screws and then took a wood screw and screwed it in there causing it to tape its new threads. So now i can not put a normal screw in it

CrazyLad
03-19-2003, 04:24 PM
why dont you just send someone like 50 cents in an envelope and then they put the screw in an envelope and send it to you??!?!?:rolleyes: