PDA

View Full Version : My Team

Aftermath
03-19-2003, 02:49 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Gary Bowe and I am Captain of a team out of Little Rock,Arkansas call Aftermath. I have been using a Mag for a good 5 out of the 8 years that I have been playing. I got my entire team to also shoot Mags. We are loving them. We have all the upgrades for them as well. Inteli-frames, Lvl 10's, and Retro-valves. I have to say those Level 10's are just awesome. I have never played an entire tourniment without carring a squeege, until 2 weeks ago. We play in the MPL (Memphis Paintball League) and we have just come out storming this year. Taking 3rd twice in 3 tourneys so far. We get under estimated by other players cause we shoot Mags, but I tell ya now we get some respect. I'm glad to see the Mag making a huge come back. I have been trying to email, but it says AGD is over run by emails. I would like to talk to a rep from AGD. If one would please email me, I would apreciate it alot. Thanks for you time. Later!

AutomagRT1483
03-19-2003, 02:53 AM
Another team with mags!! WOOHOO!!! :D Welcome to AO!:)

AGD
03-19-2003, 03:41 AM
Hi Aftermath!

Thanks for representing down there in AK! I am the president of AGD and you can talk to me directly right here in the forums!

AGD

Havoc_online
03-19-2003, 04:30 AM
Welcome to the Forums!:) Get the rest of your guys on here to join the AO army!

Are you sponsored by:
Mick( t-square here on AO )
t-square paintball
jacksonville arkansas ???

I ask because he politely posted in this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43538&perpage=30&pagenumber=16) and mentioned that he sponsors 2 teams with mags:).

sounds like you guys are doing great!

Aftermath
03-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah we are sponsered by T-Square (Mick Gray). He just got put on AGD's VIP list for dealers. He's buys Mags parts like they are going out of style. LOL! What area are you from Havoc?

AGD: I was wondering, I know you probably get this all the time, is how do you get AGD to sponser a team. You guys have a class act up there. I would like my team to be a part of that. Please let me know.