PDA

View Full Version : First Snow Day EVER

adam68c
03-19-2003, 04:45 AM
As the title says I had my first snow day ever. Its bada$$.I guess it dosnt happen very often on college campuses but today it did.I woke up at 12(hard life huh)and found out that all classes were cancled after 2pm. My only class of the day didnt start till 6pm so I was happy. With nothing else to do most of my floor did the obivious thing to do in a situation like this. We made a 20 foot high cock and balls hahaha. It was great until one of the $%#&@ RAs made us knock it down. We did get some pics though. Then we took one of the nuts and just rolled it until it got huge. It was at least 6 ft tall. We fit ten people on top of it. Tonight we challenged the dorm next to us to a game of snow football and of course we won. Even though a bunch of are teamates were drunk. Right now its 3am and still snowing and Im praying that classes are cancled tommorow because I have a test tommrow at 9 that i was supposed to study for today but never got around to it. Hahaha we'll see.

johnny dee
03-19-2003, 09:57 AM
LOL!!! nice job. post some pics.

Koosh
03-19-2003, 12:54 PM
Heh... Counting today and yesterday there are 3 times in the last 13 years that Colorado State has been closed... Also notice its the first time in 13 years that CSU went to the big dance, so it must be that 13 year cycle we're on or something....

ShooterJM
03-19-2003, 01:54 PM
yep bout 3ft outside my door right now. Wooohooo no work!

-Carnifex-
03-19-2003, 02:27 PM
I've been shovelling for the pasr 4 hours, yay.

Warewolf50
03-27-2003, 02:34 PM
I am not in colleage yet but my sis goes to a school in ohio, and they stopped having snowdays after one time when they had one, and all the alcohol in the town that her school was in was gone by the end of the day.