PDA

View Full Version : agd, when will color warp modules and low rise modules be available in the store?

hawpunch
03-19-2003, 08:17 AM
i originally posted this question to marcia, but she said she did not know and i should post this question on the forums. please don't shoot the messanger.

aloha,

jae park

Kevmaster
03-19-2003, 09:49 AM
July 38, 2010

hawpunch
03-19-2003, 09:58 AM
LOL, let's hope not :).

aloha,

jae park

Kevmaster
03-19-2003, 10:15 AM
:)

AGD
03-19-2003, 11:48 AM
Because there are so many colors we are not likely to have colored ones in stock soon. You are best off buying an unanoed and getting to done to match your marker.

AGD

magman007
03-19-2003, 01:11 PM
tom you see the thing is, thats a nice idea, but..... the breaches are already 55 dollars, and then add anno ontop of that, and the price really gets high for us. Since most anno places have a flat rate, that can be any where from 25-75 dollars and up.

Now i was thinking why not re anno the whole marker? that would then get my money's worth out of my flat rate, but you said, that re annoing the sfl's and x-mags can mess with the thread tolorances..... and that well worried the crap out of me

so what iw as hoping, is that you can just put a standard red, green etc in, and if it doesnt match too well, oh well, but it will be better than some raw breach....

any thing you can do in the way of this???

Thanks- Bill

cphilip
03-19-2003, 02:25 PM
I decided its best to just buy both modules from now on with each of the X Mag's. If any of them come available because someone doesn't want one of the modules they will be sold seperately. Too hard to get em later. I should have done this on mine.

hawpunch
03-19-2003, 04:37 PM
i had the same concerns as magman007. i was going to buy an unannoed one but annoing it will cost me a bundle. its just not worth it to the small consumer because we don't get the potential discount that AGD can get in bulk orders.

aloha,

jae park

magman007
03-19-2003, 06:10 PM
exactally, and since re annoing the sfl's is a bad idea, i dont want to have some ugly raw thing on there, especially if i paid this much for an asthetic marker... you know? Tom, is there somethin ya can do? Pretty please!!!!!! Atleast pop black and silver annoed ones!

hawpunch
03-19-2003, 11:56 PM
magman007,

that's actually a good idea. i've been contemplating whether to sell my sfl or not...i would really like to buy a black annoed warp left module and low rise module.

aloha,

jae park

omni
03-20-2003, 01:25 AM
Black is a nice colour that goes with anything :D
What you could do is find someone going in on a anno job anf get it done.

I know Day is trying to find people to get there ULE Rails done in all black.

fire1811
03-20-2003, 08:30 AM
well i will tell ya what im gettin a black xmag and didnt order the warp but i wouldnt mind having one so
hawpunch u want black
i want black
and im sure some more ppl want black
so lets send em all at the same time same batch
there is someone in dealer forum who annos
maybe save us some $$$$$$$$$$

just a thought
:D

hawpunch
03-20-2003, 08:57 AM
actually that's a good thought. anyone else looking to get their warp breaches annoed black?

aloha,

jae park

fire1811
03-20-2003, 08:58 AM
thats glossy black
not dust

oh yeah and are they instock?

edit* looks like they are

hawpunch
03-20-2003, 02:36 PM
fire,

just ordered mine from agd. i might hold off on getting it annoed...i might reanno my whole marker another color later on (thinking of pewter). but do keep me informed if you guys do decide to go through with the anno job. thanks.

jae park

PsychoBaller
03-20-2003, 05:33 PM
My largest concern was, and still is whether or not the Warp Breeches in stock right now will work with the larger SFL LX Bolt or not.

Ano is least of my worries. The red Shocktech Drop I bought matches my SFL just fine, so I'll porbably end up sending the breech out to get anod in red if I get one.

So what is the deal with them working with the SFL LX or not? I believe NATO said the SFL LX won't fit in the Modules in stock right now.

~da baller

hawpunch
03-20-2003, 06:42 PM
i was under the impression that they did. when i talked to one of the office gals, i specifically mentioned that i had an sfl emag...they didn't seem the least bothered by it. did nato try using the warp breach with an sfl lx? thanks.

jae park

rdb123
03-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Hehe, well, if someone can find a flat rate for 40 bucks or so, I'd like to do a polished pewter. =)

PsychoBaller
03-20-2003, 10:10 PM
I heard NATO did try using the Warp Breech he just got in, but it didnt work with his SFL Bolt or sumtin.. so he just swapped it out with the old bolt that came with the SFLs and it worked aight....

NATO where are you to clear things up? heheheh....

~da baller