PDA

View Full Version : Mini-AO Day in New Jersey

1stdeadeye
03-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Okay Guys and Gals:

The great weather is returning and we are trying to organize a mini AO day!

Date: 6 April 2002
Place: On-Target Paintball
On Target's Website for Directions and Prices (http://www.ontargetpaintball.com)

If we get a big enough group to CONFIRM, we can get private play. Otherwise we can just do walk-on. This should be a day of fun for those who can't make the 4/18/03 scenario game. We already have 8 people going!

Come on out!

Confirmed attendees:

1stDeadeye + 2
RickEZ10+4
Patron God of Pirates

Patron God of Pirates
03-19-2003, 01:29 PM
Count me in

1stdeadeye
03-19-2003, 07:42 PM
PGOP! Can't wait to see you again! Pick-Up Rules! Plus you can check out my X-Mag!:D

1stdeadeye
03-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Up!

Wc Keep
03-22-2003, 10:09 PM
i would love to go but my team has global paintball league practice that day at skirmish.

circus5
03-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Im broke as a joke, but if i can scrape together a few bucks maybe i'll play pump, what're prices?
Maybe i'll sell my car
WC Keep: Man, i'm jealous, your team can afford to practice before tournies, my teams goin into global cold

Wc Keep
04-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by circus5
Im broke as a joke, but if i can scrape together a few bucks maybe i'll play pump, what're prices?
Maybe i'll sell my car
WC Keep: Man, i'm jealous, your team can afford to practice before tournies, my teams goin into global cold

what team do you play for and what division are you going to be playing?
global is a serious business tourney. i would advise that even if you cant play to go out to skirmish because they will have the fields set up the exact same way they will be for the event.

besides blackcell has been practicing every week for quite some time now in preparation for this.

Blazingace
04-04-2003, 06:44 PM
That sig is AWESOME Lo-rise. I love it. Benchy and proud. Very cool.