PDA

View Full Version : CT AOers, ill be playing sunday at:

dave_p
03-19-2003, 06:21 PM
extreme paintball in waterbury (outdoor adventure games). anyone whos free come on down. itd be cool to meet some people from the forum. i know there are a few of you in connecticut.
ill be the short old(35) guy with the other old guy(34), ill have a minimag, he'll have a classic. if you show come on over and say hi. weather has been good so its time to start playing!

also, im interested in finding out more about this warehouse in stratford people talk about. its really close to me, id like to check it out. whats the deal there?

Russ
03-19-2003, 06:27 PM
Waterbury, dang. I'll be @ Stinger's PB in Danielson (North East corner)

EsPo
03-19-2003, 06:34 PM
the warehouse is in stratford, CT. somewhat near the train station. wednesday nights, and saturday nights they play indoor, 20 shot limit, 15 min game time.. they start at 7. then during the summer its the same thing but they play outdoor on sunday as well, that starts around 12. the indoor isnt bad.. its scary... they use crushed up bottles and cans in huge boxes/bags as bunkers.

dave_p
03-19-2003, 06:38 PM
oh yeah, i heard about this a few years ago. sounds cool. we play 20 shot games behind my shop at work. it loads of fun. do i bother bringing the mag, or should i sport the pgp?

Timmee
03-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Is that total shots, or just a bps limit? If it's a limited paint scenario, I might just have to stop down at one of those fields (when I've got a Wed. off) with my stock class Sniper.