PDA

View Full Version : cheak out my new stuff.

robert heatwole
03-19-2003, 07:13 PM
k ive got my back up em1, american xball jersey, and my signed strange poster

soon to have: strange jersey, 2k2 black to blue timmy

BajaBoy
03-19-2003, 07:18 PM
nice, i like the Air. How is the trigger? i heard its horribal (sp?)

robert heatwole
03-19-2003, 07:20 PM
the trigger is like a mag. its tough to pull but im tryin to take out the spring so its a soft pull.

darklord
03-19-2003, 08:23 PM
How did you get your hands on an X-ball jersey? :confused: They are really cool-lookin, I love the American one (eagle on back=ownage)

Cliffio
03-19-2003, 08:32 PM
you have an angel air on an em1

the tank is worth more than the gun, something is wrong with that

deathstalker
03-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
you have an angel air on an em1

the tank is worth more than the gun, something is wrong with that
If he put it on a Classic or Mini, would it still be wrong? What if he put it on an Impy? Would it still be wrong? Is it wrong if it's on an Autococker?

What exactly is wrong with having a consistent air source that just so happens to cost more than many markers on the market? Check the price of a new Flatline lately?:rolleyes:

EsPo
03-19-2003, 09:15 PM
why does everybody have those x ball jerseys now.. imo they are ugly.. its just a new trend i think.

Cliffio
03-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker

If he put it on a Classic or Mini, would it still be wrong? What if he put it on an Impy? Would it still be wrong? Is it wrong if it's on an Autococker?

What exactly is wrong with having a consistent air source that just so happens to cost more than many markers on the market? Check the price of a new Flatline lately?:rolleyes:

a couple of things, he said it was a backup, so i assume he has a higher end gun to put it on, and 2 i was kidding around

but since you asked me, to have such a high priced air system is pointless because he doesnt need it on that gun, its a low end gun and would run just the same on a low end air system, therefore pointless to have that system

BTAutoMag
03-19-2003, 09:33 PM
i still don't know why you would buy an EM1. i say sell it and get an E-Pirana

Machina123
03-19-2003, 09:41 PM
i think the em1 was teh best semi electric spyder kingman ever made. i think the spyder and "clones" of electric spyders are pieces od crap.

BTAutoMag
03-19-2003, 09:55 PM
pirana's are not spyder clones. they are far from it. ive played with an E-Spyder and an E-Pirana in a game, the spyder is no where close to the feel of a pirana.

darklord
03-19-2003, 10:11 PM
The spyder is more closely related to a bushy than a sear-tripping pirhana e-force.... they are designed really similarly.

Catch22
03-19-2003, 10:48 PM
South Florida Eh? you didn't happen to get the signed Strange poster at the grand opening of Jupiter Paintball?

robert heatwole
03-20-2003, 08:42 AM
catch yep i got it at the grand opening of j. paintball.

the reason i got the em1 is because my friend is in some debt wit my so he gave me his gun to pay it off. and the angel air is my friends but he doesnt play much anymore so he lats me use it. also the air is usally on my timmy.

robert heatwole
03-20-2003, 07:55 PM
heres my new timmy.(its for trade so check it out here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=73448&goto=newpost))