PDA

View Full Version : I like to play paintball...

RamboPreacher
03-19-2003, 11:47 PM
just a fun topic that has probably been done a bazillion times, but lets talk about sometin gother than "you know what" - had to say it that way so the mods wouldn't shut this thread down - hehehheeheee

I like paintball. i mostly like rec-ball, but sometimes I play in tournaments. I have never played speedball recreationally, though. I like to play pump paintball alot, and will take my pumper out in open rec-ball games.

SC pumper is REALLY fun, but almost nobody round here will play SC. we might get together once in a while in an open rec-game, but it's us against all teh semi's and electro's. - heheheheee

My blazer is my primary paintball marker because it is my most comfortable one. the xmag is great fun, but I am not too comfortbale with it.

AutomagRT1483
03-20-2003, 12:00 AM
I love paintball too!:D Rec ball primarily. Starting to get into Speedball and hopefully my first tournament will be this summer. Primarily I play with my RTP but that will all change when I get my Black to Red Fade C&C X-mag!(I have to hype it ya know;) ) I would like to get into pump, but I haven't really found a pump that I like.

Geoff

painball
03-20-2003, 01:00 AM
DooD!! It's liek we all share the same interest!! PAINTBALL!
I love paintball, too!!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-20-2003, 01:08 AM
I love all paintball. Altough I havent played in any tournaments, I am egar(sp?? (pronounced E-gur) lol.. I'm putting together a team right now, and we will probably start playing 5-man tournaments in 2-3 months.

FooTemps
03-20-2003, 02:53 AM
I like playing paintball. I play rec ball and I like rec speedball more than rec woodsball. I've never played in a tournament but that should change sometime soon. I will probably start my own team or maybe an AO team will start up AFTER I get my license.
I primarily play with my only paintball marker, my mag. I want to buy a pgp to screw around with. I'm pretty much broke after paintball season because I spend so much playing...

pookachu32
03-20-2003, 06:35 AM
You guys who say you want to try tournaments definately should. I live in Hawaii, and we have only a couple of big interisland tournaments a year. I wish we could afford to go to the continental U.S. to play more. We're saving up to play in a NPPL tourney next year and I'm really looking forward to it. Until then, its all rec.

Oh yeah, I like paintball

SpongeBobSquarePants
03-20-2003, 07:37 AM
I LOVE PAINTBALL, Tourney and walk on speed ball is the greatest. I hate woods. Nothing better then a good practice or tourney. Best thing in the world. :D

PzYcO
03-20-2003, 07:42 AM
i too love this game, and if you didnt, why are you here? :) I play mostly woods/rec ball...im going to start playing speedball on my friends private sup' air ball feild, then im going down to IAO this year :gasp: hehehe

Trench
03-20-2003, 09:12 AM
*Wonders what crazy fool doesn't like paintball*

I LOVE PAINTBALL! Hehe.... I will be shooting a Emagnum here tomorrow in fact! YEAH!

dre1919
03-20-2003, 09:20 AM
Paintball is the sheezy for your neezy! I started out playing woodsball ten years ago and evolved into playing tournament speedball now. It's amazing...I used to love woodsball, and to a certain degree I still do, but I really enjoy speedball more now than ever. I love the pace of the game, the competition, and the format. What I really wanna try is x-ball...I think that is the best format and rules I've seen yet in the world of paintball.

Although, I gotta say one of the best things about being a veteran player is having a few noobs on your team playing rec ball. They look up to you and you become the poop in their eyes. That's pretty cool.

:cool:

Clare
03-20-2003, 09:36 AM
I love Paintball...I get to repeatedly shoot guys, doesn't get any better than that.

kevdupuis
03-20-2003, 09:40 AM
My wife loves paintball to. She's finally decided to try it, and to that end ordered an X-mag for herself. Hmmmm, maybe she'll let me use it once in a while? More likely she'll use it on me when I goof around. Be afraid when your wife/mate/girlfriend comes up to you holding a mask and says," Put this on".

Timmee
03-20-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm most comfortable with rec style woods play. I'm not so comfortable on the Sup-Air field, as last year was the first year I played it (or any type of speedball, for that matter). I'm working on it though, and once I get comfortable with it, I MIGHT try tournaments.

Archangel Damien
03-20-2003, 11:58 AM
ummmmm what is paintball:D

Quiet
03-20-2003, 08:41 PM
Well...I suppose it's better than a kick in the nuts;)

I like to change it up regularly, it's hard to get bored when you go speedball one day, woods the next, hyperball, sup air, scenario play.

Variety is the spice of life:)

psycoclown414
03-23-2003, 08:49 PM
yea. i love paintball. but my friend doesn't have as much heart for it as i do, so i left our team to be on another. today i had a 3 man in waterbury ,CT.
it was my first tourny ever! the guy on the phone said it was a hyper ball field, but when we got there we didn't find a hyper ball field, we found a woods field with some wood bunkers. i wanted to bail, but it wound up being cool. we pulled 2nd in rookie. we won a 32 degrees jersey.
if anyone cares they could check out our pics at the fields website. www.extremepaintball.com (http://www.extremepaintball.com)
its easy: go to pics and check out march 23 and look for rookie mayhem 1+2 im on mayhem 2 on the right with the mag.

Trench
03-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Woodsball tourny? that would kinda suck wouldn't it?

psycoclown414
03-25-2003, 03:50 PM
oh yea.. deffinatly sucks.. but it was kind of fun, we had a good time and thats what its all about. right?!

SyntaxError
03-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Paintball is the absolute GREATEST. Any kind, I don't care, give me a good woods game, fine, I'm a bit more comfy on a speedball field now though. Now that I'm able to play twice to three times a week I've found I'm not only enjoying it more and more, but I've gotten better and better. Paintball ROCKS!!!:D

Collegeboy
03-25-2003, 10:45 PM
I hate paintball. It is for loosers with too much time and money on their hands. :p ;) :p

1stdeadeye
03-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Collegeboy
I hate paintball. It is for loosers with too much time and money on their hands. :p ;) :p

Okay, here we go again!:p

Is the above Factual, Opinion or a Technicallity?;) :p

How dare you take stand against paintball, that is Un-American!;) :p

:rolleyes:

Collegeboy
03-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Okay, here we go again!:p

Is the above Factual, Opinion or a Technicallity?;) :p

How dare you take stand against paintball, that is Un-American!;) :p

:rolleyes:

Its factual and if hating paintball in unamerican, then I guess apple pie is unamerican (waiting for the brit to come in and say actually apple pie is british). :p ;) :p

1stdeadeye
03-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Collegeboy

Its factual and if hating paintball in unamerican, then I guess apple pie is unamerican (waiting for the brit to come in and say actually apple pie is british). :p ;) :p

Okay, If you don't like paintball or pie, go eat an eclair Frenchy!:p ;)

Fatjon
03-26-2003, 07:19 PM
I like paintball. I just traded my mag for a BKO so i can save up for the Emag. Well i mostly play re-ball. A couple local tournys. To tell you the truth ive never even seen a airball field in person.