PDA

View Full Version : More Sluggos? Poll

J-LYTE
03-20-2003, 09:43 AM
Ok, going against my initial intentions about not posting until these are ready, I'm going to ask. What do you think about custom milled sluggos (next gen) WITH detents, matching rails, feednecks, and foregrip/asa, drop etc.. All milled to match and all included in one nice little package WITH your choice of raw, polished or annoed (single color, fades, splashes, polished or bead blasted). Would anybody be interested as they are already in the works. Want the look of a c&c xmag but ain't got $1200, I'm your answer. Let me know what you think.

Smokee_2_7
03-25-2003, 12:04 PM
I think its a fantastic idea.. . . A mechanical marker that is all aluminum, completely lightned, with millwork that makes the whole gun look as if it is produced custom. Especially if the milling flows from the body onto the rail. Custom annodizing would just be the icing on the cake.

Of course, you could say that im a little bit biased :)

Carl

TheTramp
03-25-2003, 01:57 PM
It sounds like a good idea but with all that stuff and all that milling, polishing, and anoing you'd probably charge over $400-$500. You could almost get a used E-Mag for that.

J-LYTE
03-25-2003, 02:30 PM
you might be suprised

TheTramp
03-25-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey, if you can do it at a resonable price then, like I said, sounds like a good idea to me.

chris007
03-25-2003, 07:19 PM
good idea.i would buy a set up like that in a second,as long as it was not priced rediculously high.and i am in the market for a new slug body(with over valve ex.):D

Will Wood
03-25-2003, 07:30 PM
I think people need to put money where their mouth is. Give AGD you CC# or someting. prepaired to pay an estimate price. If it works out, they charge something close the the price, if not, they can scam you now :D.

Russ
03-25-2003, 07:48 PM
I will buy a new sluggo when they're released by AGD. I would buy a milled sluggo with a feed neck & ball detent, anno'd (matte black) to match. I don't need a rail, fore grip, ASA, etc. But it all comes down to the Benjamins...

So J-LYTE, surprise me :)

Anno it Red-Orange fade, and REALLY surprise me :D

J-LYTE
04-02-2003, 08:58 AM
next gen slugs on the way from AGD, will post pics soon. yes red to orange fade is available.