PDA

View Full Version : AHH Bad dreams....

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-20-2003, 12:40 PM
I keep having these dreams where I'm at my frist big 5-man tournament, and my gun spots shoots. No reason. Can't fix it. Then the hole team just rips on me and I just collapse to the floor next to my bunker. the I wake up.

Pretty wierd

-Carnifex-
03-20-2003, 12:44 PM
I had this dream where I was bunkering some guy and every ball just bounced off him.

johnny dee
03-20-2003, 03:39 PM
ok, if ur dreaming about paintball, you need to find something else to do with some of your free time. (girlfriend)(s)

-Carnifex-
03-20-2003, 04:23 PM
It's not like it's the only thing I dream about, and it happened once.

Kai
03-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by johnny dee
ok, if ur dreaming about paintball, you need to find something else to do with some of your free time. (girlfriend)(s)

BLASPHEMY!

Python14
03-20-2003, 04:36 PM
All of my bad dreams consist of being embarrassed by lilsnopixie or I wake up and there is a zombie beside me and everyone on earth is a zombie except me and they want to capture me so they can sell my brain(because Zombies like brains) at Zombie Sutherbys. But I don't want to be killed and there is no one there to help me and the zombies don't like helping humans.

FooTemps
03-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Python14
All of my bad dreams consist of being embarrassed by lilsnopixie or I wake up and there is a zombie beside me and everyone on earth is a zombie except me and they want to capture me so they can sell my brain(because Zombies like brains) at Zombie Sutherbys. But I don't want to be killed and there is no one there to help me and the zombies don't like helping humans.

I've had that dream before... It really sucks unless your lucid dreaming. All you can really do is run away fast in your dreams in that situation until you find a tank or some fighter plane or some big guns... then it's all fun and games from there on.

-=Squid=-
03-20-2003, 06:15 PM
I had this dream once that I was playing paintball (rec ball :( ) on this huge hill, but my gun was shooting arrows! Dont question it now, it gets weirder....I then proceded to get on a motorcycle and drive around the field, shooting my paintball arrows at people...Now, realising I was just outnumbered,I took my SHIRT off and started shooting people with arrows coming out of my NIPPLES! It was absolutely insane...

Gotenks
03-20-2003, 06:37 PM
A couple times I hallucinated after a day of paintball.

I play hard as hell, so usually I'm so tired that I pass out the first step I take into my house.... my parents usually won't bother me.

I will like wake up later on (like around midnight) and I'll be like....

"Where am I? Oh yeah, played paintball... better shower and go to bed"

I'm so tired though that I don't think and realize its just a hallucination, but I see people shooting at me, and I don't have a mask on or my gearbag nearby, so I just lay on the ground covering my face.

This happened 3 times over my 5 years of paintballing. Usually I feel so dumb when I'm fully awake, I just want to kick myself in the nuts.

Timmee
03-20-2003, 07:56 PM
I had a dream I was eating a marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone. :D

Snake847
03-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Ya back in the day when I used to play Everquest I would dream of my character dieing and me having have to go back and get the corpse and when getting it I would get killed again. the dream just repeted itself over and over and over..... in otherwords the WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!

johnny dee
03-21-2003, 03:31 PM
A couple times I hallucinated after a day of paintball

all i can say is...wow.

sneakyhacker420
03-21-2003, 04:43 PM
a giant AOL CD was attacking my last night in my dreams... damn freebie CD's :mad:

Kai
03-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
a giant AOL CD was attacking my last night in my dreams... damn freebie CD's :mad:

The local Burger King stopped giving away free AOL CD's.

DAMN THEM!

Quiet
03-21-2003, 05:58 PM
I had one where I played a game against Gumby. All of my shots bounced off him and when I ran out of paint he chased me around the field. :confused:

FalconGuy016
03-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Wait until you have a kawi

some of the most terrifying things ever

yeahthatsme
03-21-2003, 08:25 PM
i dont dream about paintball..i think about it enough during the day...

and kai, your sig is over the limit...

-=Squid=-
03-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
i dont dream about paintball..i think about it enough during the day...

and kai, your sig is over the limit...

no its not.....

BobTheCow
03-21-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I had this dream once that I was playing paintball (rec ball :( ) on this huge hill, but my gun was shooting arrows! Dont question it now, it gets weirder....I then proceded to get on a motorcycle and drive around the field, shooting my paintball arrows at people...Now, realising I was just outnumbered,I took my SHIRT off and started shooting people with arrows coming out of my NIPPLES! It was absolutely insane...
LOL that's hilarious!!!!
I think my scariest dream was (and it was SOO realistic) when somebody rang the doorbell, and I went to answer it, and as soon as I opened the door there were like 20 people wearing trenchcoats and looking matrix-y. So I slammed the door and was cowering in a corner and I could see them spanning out in the yard and peering through the windows, until one guy saw me and smashed the window... so I ran upstairs, closed ALL the doors (so they wouldn't know which room I went into ;) ), and then went out a window onto the roof, where for SOME STRANGE REASON there was a random girl in a bikini sunbathing (and this was all while we had 6 inches of snow in real life).
Keep in mind that ALL happened in a single, terrifyingly real dream. So real, in fact, that when I woke up I peeked out the window, just in case the snow had melted and... yeah... :rolleyes:

Kai
03-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

no its not.....

He's right...it really isn't.

Unless I am missing something?

03-22-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by johnny dee

Ha I laugh!

Rancid Milk
03-23-2003, 09:49 PM
I had a dream when I was younger that me and my cousin were running from zombie-dogs and we ran to a old rickity bridge (like the one on shrek except above water, not lava). We then started running faster because the zombie dogs were gettig closer. I then fell through one of the boards and landed in a muddy river and there were turtles chasing me around, the snapping ones. I swear I really dreampt this but none of my friends believe me :confused:

-=Squid=-
03-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Just a little nifty facts about dreams I learned in one of my classes...Every night you have several dreams, and they will only last about 30 seconds each, off and on you have them. You HAVE to have dreams often to keep your body active. If you wake up during a dream you will remember it, and others. If you wake up during non dream time you will not remember any you had that night. That is why people think they dont dream every night ;) Useless information, but interesting. :D

Loser
03-23-2003, 10:15 PM
I had this dream where I was bunkering some guy and every ball just bounced off him.

I hate those dreams...

SkElL~ObIsSiS
03-24-2003, 12:23 PM
You sleep in cycles I leared abpout it in psychology,

If you wake up during the 1st cycle you would have described yourself as "just dozing" or "noding off"
Then there is a 2nd, 3rd and 4th cycle, the 4th cycle is the deepest and the most difficult cycle to wake up from, if u wake up from a 4th cycle state of sleeping you are generally confused and dissoriendted.

The sleep cycle naturally starts with the 1st cycle and progresses to the 4th cycle, after wich you have a dream. Then it starts over. The length of each stage in the cycle increase throughout the night, and in relation the length of dreams. Your shortest drams occure earliest in the night and your longest towards moring, or at the end of your sleeping cycle.

Trench
03-24-2003, 01:35 PM
You mean people dream about things OTHER than paintball?