PDA

View Full Version : mako frame?

MacDave
03-20-2003, 09:26 PM
are they any good and where can i get one?

ChucktheMAGician
03-20-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing that you were looking for one for an Automag? I've never seen one. I have seen Spyder and Pirahna Mako's but not a Mag one. Mako bought out Boo-yaah and if that's what you are looking for you might find a used one here. I've never used a Centerflag Hyper Frame but they seem to be very similar and I think I saw one for sale here earlier today, or maybe it was this, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2718560841&category=36285 Welcome to AO, Happy hunting, Chuck:)

MacDave
03-20-2003, 10:48 PM
i thought mako made one, but i guess it was just booyah, I might just end up saving more for a hyperframe

wdyer14
03-21-2003, 04:44 AM
They are hard to find,but ebay sometimes has them.Also if you post in the trading forums these guys will usually find whatever you need.The prices tend to average arond $90-$100 for the Boo-Yaah.The centerflag is around $250 used usually.I personaly loved my Boo-Yaah,but they are tempermental.If money isn't a huge object I think you would be more pleased with the hyperframe.If you don't have to have electronic you can really rip with the intelli,and save some money.