PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed a Halo to an angel

Dye Angel Guy
03-20-2003, 09:59 PM
I was thinking has anyone does this yet. I was thinking about it. If anyone has done this tell me how it works.

rdb123
03-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Why would you need to? It's forcefed and detects movement in the ball stack; it isn't looking for a _gap_ in the ballstack. ;)

-Ron

demonguy8
03-21-2003, 11:36 AM
in all honasty you dont want to do that... as it will SLOW DOWN the halo... im 99% sure its been discussed before but im not motivated enough to find threads...

Dye Angel Guy
03-21-2003, 11:51 AM
that all i need to hear. I thought it would slow it down but was not sure.

thanks

Hunter
03-21-2003, 02:21 PM
How would it slow down the halo though, everytime the trigger is pulled a ball would feed?

demonguy8
03-21-2003, 03:01 PM
Because the whole point of a positive pressure feeding system (ie halos and warps... and to a much lesser extent eggo2s)is that it technically feeds FASTER than you can or are firing..
The ball in the breach(open bolt markers)cannot move past the ball detent and causes a traffic jam with the paint behind it. The HALO is ALWAYS trying to cram another ball in there, not just waiting for you to pull the trigger.

This is why SOME angels and timmys HAD some chopping problems with the halo; the loader was ALWAYS trying to load the next ball, and would actually push the ball IN THE CHAMBER forward enough to load/partially load the next ball.
As you might have guessed things get messy when theres 1.5-2 balls in your breach and you fire

Hunter
03-22-2003, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the help, i just really didn't know much about halo's.