PDA

View Full Version : Instruction Videos - A Word to the Wise

AGD-OfficeGal
03-21-2003, 06:05 PM
If you ordered an instruction video in January or earlier and haven't sent us your check, you are in danger of being put on The List of Customers Who Didn't Pay for Their Videos.

People on this list will not be trusted to pay on receipt in the future.

With each video we send an invoice showing the amount due. Payment is due within 15 days from the date of the invoice. We also mail a follow-up invoice. So it's pretty hard to miss.

For $9.00 or less we don't report people to a collection agency or anything ... we just flag your account "No Net Terms" - forever.

A word to the wise ..... ;)

Marcia

yeahthatsme
03-21-2003, 07:14 PM
if you check this, i ordered a manual, and it sayed i had to pay 3 bux, but the site said it was free, so do i gots'ta pay it!?!?!?!

LaW
03-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
if you check this, i ordered a manual, and it sayed i had to pay 3 bux, but the site said it was free, so do i gots'ta pay it!?!?!?!

Yes you do, that I believe is the cost it was to get it sent to you....

Dave
03-22-2003, 05:46 PM
I remember recieving a free 68 Automag video when I registered my mag...is this the same thing? Because I never got an invoice, and was pretty sure it was free. By the way this was like 2 years ago:)

-Dave

Skoad
03-22-2003, 05:53 PM
dave, im pretty sure this cost is on just getting a video by itself.

painball
03-22-2003, 11:53 PM
haha. I'm imagining AO members in jail cuz of this. hahaha.

Gotta stop drinkin so much Dew.

AGD-OfficeGal
03-24-2003, 10:28 AM
With the last postage increase we started charging a $5.00 shipping/handling fee for videos. Then when reproduction costs for the videos went up, we began charging $4.00 for the videos themselves. Some people were charged $3.00 only in error, and we would honor that.

We have unpaid invoices for videos going as far back as November. It's not cost-effective for us to send out reminder notices on such small invoices, but failure to pay does indicate that a customer cannot be trusted to pay upon delivery rather than prepaying by credit card or receiving the package COD.

If you have an unpaid invoice, please send your check with a copy of the invoice ASAP. If you are not sure, you can check with me at office@airgun.com. Please give your full name and the serial number of your gun when you inquire.

Marcia

PS: There is no charge for manuals sent by themselves, and no additional charge for manuals sent with videos. However, we urge you to download the manuals from our website whenever possible. See http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml

Blennidae
03-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Slightly off topic, but would it be more cost efficient to put all the videos on one DVD? You would only have to keep track on one part number and get one thing re-produced.

Just an idea

Bront
03-24-2003, 06:36 PM
While that would seem like a good idea (In fact, It would be great as anyone upgrading a used mag or changing valves won't need a new video), the cost of moving over production to DVD would not be cheap. They may save in the long run though, and the customers would benifit.

Just think. You could not only have a video on how to maintain every mag out there (Plenty of space for each one, e/x-mag, RT/RT Pro, Classic/Mini, especialy when you can cover some of the similar parts at the same time), you could add features like how to install and maintain a Level 10, maybe the movie of Tom shooting his tongue, and other usefull (Or not so usefull) tidbits.

GrassNinja
03-25-2003, 01:20 PM
Hi there,

I know this cant be the right spot for this, but I was readng the above info and saw the thing about registering an Automag. I recently purchased a second hand Minimag, can that be registered? Does it need to be registered? Can I still warranty my second hand marker?

Thanks all,

GrassNinja

DiRTyBuNNy
03-26-2003, 04:59 PM
I hope I'm not on the list (I don't think I am..I always seem to order $300 worth of stuff when I ask for a video..oh well)

rehme
03-26-2003, 08:34 PM
where can you buy the videos at

AGD-OfficeGal
03-27-2003, 10:23 AM
You can buy the videos from our store at http://store.airgun.com and pay to have it shipped via UPS, or you can request one by email to office@airgun.com.

If you do it by email you should give your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, and marker serial number, as well as the type of video you are requesting.

Each video is $4.00 and shipping is $5.00 by mail, slightly more through the store but you can pay by credit card there and not worry about remembering to send a check.

Marcia

smilestyler
03-27-2003, 01:15 PM
I ordered a video more than a year ago, but never got it, therefore no invoice. How can I find out if I am on this list.

AGD-OfficeGal
03-27-2003, 05:10 PM
If you ordered a video before oh, about last September, you can't be on the list. If you order one and do not receive it, you should email me.

If you order one along with your registration and do not give your full name and address, you won't get it.

Yes, a secondhand Minimag can be registered via our online registration form.

Marcia

cphilip
03-27-2003, 05:23 PM
I say you post all the Deadbeats names and address's right here Marcia! :D :eek:

DiRTyBuNNy
03-27-2003, 06:58 PM
my sentiments exactly, CPhil...

aaron_mag
03-29-2003, 09:05 AM
Sheesh.....people actually PAY for the video alone? I have been petitioning Amnesty International to look into whether it was a human rights violition to trick me into watching that video!:) I did love the quick draw clowning around at the end of the video. Wait a second....if am I remembering it correctly there no masks being worn at the end of the video when they are doing the quick draw:confused: