PDA

View Full Version : Tko

misura
03-22-2003, 01:58 AM
if i order the TKO from pbgear.com plus an Xchamber would i need to order anything else to connect the Xchamber to the gun

Cryer
03-22-2003, 02:26 AM
First, Welcome to AO
Second, you shouldn't need anything else...
It has all the hoses, just replace the gas-thru foregrip with the expansion chamber.
Simple enough.
Now, I'm assuming that you are running CO2 on the gun.
If so, the very next thing that I'd look into buying is a compressed air tank, you can usually find a good deal in the classified section of AO.
Compressed air is WAY more consistant and cleaner than CO2, and in most cases, less expensive in the long run.
Also, look around at how some of the members here have their setups... you might find some cool ideas.

misura
03-22-2003, 02:45 AM
oh yes i have read on HPA just at first i think im gonna order a TKO with x chamber new barrel and a IntelliFrame
then with some time to save up i plan on getting a crossfiretank im upgrading from a 98 cutom and have 2 CO2 tanks 20oz and a 9 oz im saving up for the HPA cause the diveshop near me has a deal where if you buy a scuba tank plus a fill station from them then free fills on scuba tank for life

Cryer
03-22-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by misura
im upgrading from a 98 cutom
That was my first marker... Tough gun, it'll never break, but it just wasn't enough:( I'm more than happy with my mag, as I'm sure you will be with yours.

Originally posted by misura
the diveshop near me has a deal where if you buy a scuba tank plus a fill station from them then free fills on scuba tank for life
That could, in the long run, be a very good move.

Have you decided on a barrel?

misura
03-22-2003, 05:03 AM
dye ultralight or Lapco bigshot
have J&J ceramic on my 98 also ordering Ricochete AK loader

frost
03-22-2003, 09:24 AM
dude i just bought the tko and i love it if your going to buy a x-camber just save up more before u buy the tko so u can get it all at once

misura
03-22-2003, 04:05 PM
yea this will be a package im ordering in may just been on this forum to learn as much as i can before i make my order