PDA

View Full Version : New to the florums

CaptainChops
03-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey all, Just wanted to give a little bit of a greeting for my first official post. I've been reading the borads for the past few weeks now, and I've been really impressed, so I decided to register and post.

I've been around the game of paintball for about 4 years now, but I haven't played in prbably six months, so I'm trying to shake off the rust and get back into it.

I shoot a Tippmann98 with a few goodies on it and am looking to upgrade when the money tree comes back into bloom this spring(I'm a highschool senior trying to save for college next year. Read- "Broke").

So anyways, just wanted to say hey and I look forward to posting and learning more about our great sport.

rehme
03-22-2003, 04:37 PM
hey i am the first. WELCOME TO AO!!!

SlipknotX556
03-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Welcome to AO. You will have loads of fun reading and looking around the fourms.

sniper1rfa
03-22-2003, 04:46 PM
new to the florums? im sorry...

;)

Welcome! may you never eat too little pie.

Army
03-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Ahoy Captain, and welcome aboard! :D

Watch out for cphillip, I think he's a Pirate...

AGD
03-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Hey Cap!! WeLcOmE!!!!

AGD

magman007
03-22-2003, 06:04 PM
HEY captainchops! welcome to ao! wow you even got the official Tom kaye President of agd and the inventor of the mag welcome!!! you lucky dawg you!

Stay around, the more peeps the better. Welcome to the ao family...

and watch out for Cphilip, if you ever saw LOTR and remembered gimly, then you would know what were talking about ;)

Clare
03-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Welcome to AO, CaptainChops

:)

shartley
03-22-2003, 06:11 PM
Welcome to AO.

And I would personally say that if you want to get the rust off is to just play… upgrades will not really help that. ;) It is better to play with a moderate yet reliable marker than to invest in new equipment and not be able to afford to play at all….. but your equipment sure looks nice on your wall! :D

WARPED1
03-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Welcome! Buy a mag, but only when you can afford it.

Paintmanmike
03-22-2003, 11:20 PM
CaptianChops,

"Welcome to the party pal!" - Bruce Willis, Die Hard

BTW - I applaud your college asperations, its a hard time in life to pass up stuff and things for an education but believe me its worth it. Take my word for it, no one is poorer than a college student but there is no better investment than that either. Plus you get to buy much cooler stuff when you make the big bucks later. Until you get married or kids or both. ;)