PDA

View Full Version : Please Help X-valve lvl X

jeradn325
03-22-2003, 07:24 PM
I just got a xvalve and brought it to the field today and hooked it up and it was leaking out the front and im having alittle trouble dealing with the lvl x and when i turned it on sometimes it would fire one shot other times nothing but i think that is a valve issue.
I need to fix this problem tonight as im playing tommrrow thanks

aim- jeradn325

GhillieGuy
03-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Is your velosity turned up all the way? If it's leaking down the barrel then you will need to keep on going down a carrier until it fiers. I am currently trying to fix my level 10 as well and i'm having similar problems as you so i'll try and help you out as i go along...

jeradn325
03-22-2003, 08:04 PM
haha WOW:mad: its not my day at all when i turn on my gun and fire the trigger and try to go through the modes it doesnt work(flikers with little red dots) but when i dont pull the trigger everything is fine goin through the modes

jayel579
03-22-2003, 08:22 PM
if it leaking out the front, put in a smaller carrier. if you did this and now it wont fire, try turning up your velocity. but the prob is then the carrier you put in is too small.

i was tuning up my level 10 this week. it will take about 1000 rounds for that carrier to seat in there good, make sure you oil it.

jeradn325
03-22-2003, 08:43 PM
Im working on it as we speak and i have got it to start firing so this is a good sign(im gonna try the next carrier i will get back to you guys) but it is still leaking and the board is doing that weird thing
thanks for the help so far

jeradn325
03-22-2003, 09:20 PM
The tiny hole on my xvalve is leaking air what does this mean

(The hole is located next to the left of the name)
HELP ASAP