PDA

View Full Version : Are classic mags going to come stock w/ Lvl10?

painball
03-22-2003, 11:48 PM
I was wondering if mine had it today. I kept on hearing a "kak" sound like I was shoppin but I look and theres no paint. I am pretty sure they dont come with em since mine didn't have any level 10 parts.

But AGD this would be a good idea for the future. First off it would be an end to those "autoblender" remarks and people can't say mags chop too much if they come stock w/ lvl10 now.

When I bought my mag I didn't consider chopping much. But I bet many new players have been told to go for a cocker, bushy, impy, etc. over a mag just cause of the chopping rumors.

While I'm at it. Just another suggestion AGD. Why don't you make double trigger carbon fiber frames. I don't wanna saw the trigger guard off cause it looks bad so instead I'll deal with a hard trigger pull until I have the money. But how about a cheap double trigger carbom fiber frame in the $20-35 range for the next step up?

AGD
03-23-2003, 12:27 AM
No, sorry. The price would have to go up too much. Start with the Classic and upgrade to everything else.

People do not like the carbon fiber frame so we cant afford to make a new mold.

AGD

paint magnet
03-23-2003, 11:29 AM
Why upgrade to LX at all with a classic mag? I have a Benchy 2x on mine and I average a chop maybe every case. I have yet to see why people say mags chop. Now on an RTP, that's different, especially with the possibility of short stroking it.

Anyway, keep up the good work Tom. (By the way, my uncle's name is Tom Kay, maybe I'm related ?:D )