PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play @ W.W. Paintball in KC?

painball
03-23-2003, 08:10 PM
I went out there today to check out the field. It looks pretty cool. I heard they're gettin sup'air. What sux is I'm moving around the time they get it.

Anyways does anyone here play there? I am plannin on goin this or next Sat. and hopefully they'll let me ref on weekends. The owners are nice so its all good.

GuyWithAMag
03-24-2003, 01:11 AM
I just recently found out about the place and actually went down there to check it out....didn't have the time to play though, but it seems like a great place and i'm impressed with the staff.

dcmander
03-24-2003, 02:51 AM
Where is it? I'm in Overland Park and I usually play at Splat City or Jaegers =\ I usually play with the KC PB group that Chris Cotten runs.

I think my little brother actually had a birthday party at WW but he coudln't go because we were out of town.

Where is it? Olathe?

Webmaster
03-24-2003, 03:15 AM
I have been there once. I wish thier paint was cheaper -but indoor has a higher over head. It was well run when I went and I will probably be back. The field was covered in sand - but they are supposed to be gettig a carpet floor - like skyball. Dunno if they got that or not.

painball
03-24-2003, 07:55 AM
yea. now it's all carpeted. people were sliding pretty well out there. Webby if you ever go out there again tell me so I can see ur x-mag.

Yea its in Olathe. www.wwpaintball-kc.com

painball
03-24-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey webby u should come out and play this Sat. @ 7pm. Me and my friends are headin out there and it should be fun. I really wanna take a few shots w/ that x-mag of yours! I have a classic w/ stock trigger so I wanna see if I can go faster on a x-mag or e-mag or an ir3. Of course I wont get one till I'm probably 16or 17 but a few years of plannin wont hurt.:D