03-23-2003, 09:17 PM
kinda. it on and im 3 feet away from the TV so yeas

yeahthatsme
03-23-2003, 09:20 PM
GO LOTR!!!!

yeah me watching it...

Trench
03-24-2003, 01:53 PM
Damn those people! They hate our troupes so Forget them!

Quiet
03-24-2003, 04:49 PM
I'd rather bang my head against a wall, NO.

Trench
03-24-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Quiet
I'd rather bang my head against a wall, NO.

My thoughts exactly

IcantBelieveit
03-24-2003, 05:32 PM
i think Micheal Moore should be shot in the face for sayin what he said

Trench
03-24-2003, 05:33 PM
I cant seem to find a full version of what he said... OR even a summary... Can anyone help me out?

Trench
03-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Damn, anybody else?

At least a broad overview... I read the Google.com news but it didn't say much of anything...

boomerfoxtrot
03-24-2003, 05:46 PM
the same as all the other dumb protesters...

we have a Leader who is fake, who shouldn't be there.. he "stole" it...

he has "fake" reasons for this war so we shouldn't be there.

that's about it... I'll try and find a quote, but most the media is trying to save his butt on this one...

Trench
03-24-2003, 05:47 PM
Yeah, Fox news seems to be the only honest news station anymore...

IcantBelieveit
03-24-2003, 07:02 PM
all he does is make cotroversal movies, and publish controbersal books, and stir up trouble, he is not an american by the least, i just want him to take a hike to china, or russia, or iraq. And write the things he does. and see where it gets him, he is a very fat slob, and has no use being a human being

irbodden
03-24-2003, 07:15 PM
isn't Micheal Moore the guy who did Bowling for Columbine?

Watch for it on O'Reilly's talking points tonight.. LOL

Hexis
03-24-2003, 08:48 PM
Have any of you actually watched and were able to comprehend Michael Moore's movies?

You honestly think he should move to China, Russia or Iraq because he has a different opinion than you do? You think he should be shot in the face?!?

You may not agree with his opinion/message/thoughts, but please. Advocating violence towards him is pretty extreme and very inappropriate.

Koosh
03-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Hexis
Have any of you actually watched and were able to comprehend Michael Moore's movies?

You honestly think he should move to China, Russia or Iraq because he has a different opinion than you do? You think he should be shot in the face?!?

You may not agree with his opinion/message/thoughts, but please. Advocating violence towards him is pretty extreme and very inappropriate.

Agreed.

If we silence all the critics of our government, shoot some in the face, deport others, what have we become?

With that said, no I didn't watch the Oscars, I was working... But my boy Eminem won! YOU MY BOY EM!:D ;) :D

Curly
03-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Hexis

I also agree 100%.

i think Micheal Moore should be shot in the face for sayin what he said

To say that he should be shot for holding an opinion is straight up idiotic. You seem to claim to be a patriotic amercian, yet you shoot down the first ammendment. Yes thats the one that states FREEDOM OF SPEECH. He can say what he wants just like you can. You may think he needs to be shot but not because he states his opinion. If you believe in such sensorship then maybe you should be the one moving to iraq, china or russia.

Gitaroo Man
03-24-2003, 10:15 PM
I completely agree with Curly...good point

Machina123
03-24-2003, 10:18 PM
i think he should be put in a well. and be forced to put the lotion on the skin or else he gets the hose again.