PDA

View Full Version : What affects acuracy

p8ntballsnowman
03-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Ok, im pretty sure that only paint, and barrel affects acuracy, so could someone please comfirm this. My freind is freaking Noob, and wont listen. Or prove me wrong.

ChucktheMAGician
03-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Along w/ that a good, or bad reg. would affect consistancy, and accuracy in a round about way!

Mickster
03-24-2003, 10:47 AM
I would also say it goes down to the type of marker that you have. I find that blow backs are far less accurate when it comes to firing past a certain distance.

Dayspring
03-24-2003, 11:29 AM
FALSE.

Any two guns shooting the same velocity will shoot the same distance. Blow back/blow forward & open/closed bolt have NOTHING to do with it. Proven by Warpig.com.

Accuracy has been pretty much proven to be paint to barrel match.

Good quality paint with little to no dimpling or seams will shoot better than the walmart special. A honed and polished barrel will shoot better than one that was not manufactured very well.

tell him paint to b

Mickster
03-24-2003, 08:04 PM
i stand corrected i was always under the impressision that some markers were more accurate than others e.g. the cocker.
I would have thought a cocker with a twelve inch freak would be more accurate than an inferno with a freak. Well thats my theory out the window oops :(

p8ntballsnowman
03-24-2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks, thats what i have been telling him, but i just needed proof. Hes saying that his impluse is sooo much more acurate than my RT mag, even though we have the same barrel. THanks

FlagCarrier
03-24-2003, 10:23 PM
the following effects accuracy:

paint/barrel match
quality of paint
velocity
air source (has to do w/ consistancy)

as Dayspring said, blow back v blow forward/open bolt v closed bolt does not effect accuracy.