PDA

View Full Version : pump mag question...

goat
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
I just got a new rail for my mag and realized it has the slot for a pump kit (the rail is made by taso), so I started looking at the kits and noticed that it says you need an extra hole in you body to do this, if I had that hole milled into my body could I convert it back to semi or am I stuck with only using it as a pump??
Also how much trouble is it to set up, I really would like to do this but I rarely get to play pump and would only use it during special time's (like castle conquest in September).
thanks
Goat

Blurry
03-24-2003, 12:12 AM
Conversion from pump to semi semi to pump is about 5 minutes. go to this website to see what the hole in the body is like and how they setup this mag http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/MagPump.html

If you buy the kit from agd store you will need to get a pump rod also i believe silver fox makes them you would have to run a search for sure but if u need any other info drop me an email at my email addy or post a reply

Bob01RT
03-24-2003, 05:38 AM
Yea you can still convert back to semi.
I bought the pump kit, took off my main body and it dawned on me that my minimag was old..it was an old pump body.

goat
03-24-2003, 08:23 PM
cool deal, thanks ya'll