PDA

View Full Version : chicago area?

big E kingpin
03-24-2003, 10:03 AM
does anyone play in the chicago area? i am on my way out there for basic training fallowed up by a year of "A" school, and im not to sure what the deal is with having markers on base, but if they say i can i will be looking for a place to play.

thanks

warpfeedmod
03-24-2003, 11:18 AM
Plenty of places to play in the area:

Challenge Park Exterme (CPX) www.challengepark.com

Fox Paintball www.foxpaintball.com

Country Club Paintball (CCP) www.ccpaintball.com

Badlands www.buyshocktech.com/pages/badlandz/badlandz.html

Thats just a few of the ones that I've been to. I frequent CPX and CCP (mainly CPX 'cuz im like 20 mins from there) and CCP in the winter.

Oddball
03-24-2003, 12:38 PM
Are you going to Great Lakes Navy base in North Chicago?
If so, Paintball Sams is in Racine Wi, about a 45 min drive. There is also Paintball Blitz in Gurnee, but I have never been there. That would be about 15 mins.

HoboJudge
03-27-2003, 10:26 PM
Paintball Blitz isn't bad. Nice friendly, helpful staff. The main problem is it is VERY expensive. Its around $60 for 1000 paintballs. I live on the North side of Chicago, so its the closest one to me. Thats a big reason why I go.

damageinc54
03-28-2003, 02:58 AM
Come out to Fox Paintball!! We have a large variety of fields to play. Check out the link in my sig.

nato
04-03-2003, 02:59 PM
What you didn't mention is that Badlandz is better and its BYOP (bring your own paint). So you can play an entire day for about $40 if you buy an entire case of zap seconds (2000 rounds) Not bad for 2000 shots for one day.
N.A.T.O.
edit: Paintball Blitz is a great field with great staff though! Just a tad hefty on price;)

big E kingpin
06-01-2003, 08:29 PM
thanks guys, just off a boot camp, and triing to figure the system out, i am at ntc greatlakes, and they are cunstructing paintball feilds on base, thats pretty darn cool, when i get some time off im going to to try to shoot out to those sudjested feilds. cant wait to play again.