PDA

View Full Version : Single-trigger Emag

rifleman
03-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Repost from tech:

This weekend I did a little milling on my emag to make it look like the picture attached. Manike did this first, and I think it worked out ok for him, but my middle finger is just too fat to fit in the space milled out.

rifleman
03-24-2003, 01:57 PM
So now I'm thinking of taking out most of the trigger guard to make it look the picture attached. But would this be tournament legal?

Edit: I've thought about chopping the trigger in half, but it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable compared to if I milled out the guard.

Thanks,
Adam

darklord
03-24-2003, 02:57 PM
MS Paint-alicious... yeah I don't see why you'd ever want a single trigger, when you could just put one finger on a blade....

SyntaxError
03-24-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by darklord
MS Paint-alicious... yeah I don't see why you'd ever want a single trigger, when you could just put one finger on a blade....

Heh, back in the "day" (which was like 1998, but hey I'm trying to be old school here:D ),we only had single finger triggers, so I'm sure alot of us are accustomed to them. I actually like them more, but you can't walk them, so thats a disadvantage.

rifleman
03-24-2003, 05:33 PM
The beauty of this setup is that you can still walk and use the double trigger for leverage in Mechanical mode--all while still being able to use in finger in Electronic mode.