PDA

View Full Version : How To : find ME at D-Day?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Everyone post a way for any other AOers to recognize who you are/ where you are camping..

Me?

I'll be in the big "walled" (like a 1 foot black fence) area. It is probably going to be the main German area. I'll the the kid...with the dark pewter X-Mag :D

personman
03-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Why dont you just hang at the AGD booth? :p
Anyway, I will have a purple mask, Green Micro E-mag, and I'm like a little kid so.. yea.. I wont be wearing camo!! lol I should wear like reflective strips just to piss people off.. If you guys are nice I *might* bring my pie :D

HoppysMag
03-26-2003, 09:31 AM
il be the guy in agawam massachussettes cause hes too poor to get there.... have fun guys;)

personman
03-26-2003, 10:08 AM
If you drive all you gotta pay is gas! (which will probally add up to about half an airline ticket with the current prices) :p

gamarada717
03-30-2003, 12:39 AM
I'll be the kid wondering around. I've never been to D-Day, I have no clue about where things are. I'll prolly be an American, not sure though. I got a Proteous, black RT Pro. I will be in camo too. If you guys have been, tell me what you think I should need. With all of the money I need to start savin, I don't want to get there and not have somethin.:(

personman
03-30-2003, 02:15 PM
I havent been before, but its going to be AWESOME!
I think im going to ask for a pack for my birthday, but I really need an edge kit.. hmm maybe if I beg I could get both :p
How do packs get so damn expensive? :P all I have is a dinky 2 100 tube brass eagle pack that I hax'd with an AGD patch, then put an elastic wasteband on it..
I figure I'll order two cases and if thats not enough you can always buy more, and if I have extra, then sweet becasue my back yard is great for practice shooting ;)
I am probally going to be in the 1st, which does the beach landing, takes out the troops @ the atlantic wall, then we advance on firebase alpha where we meet 101st airborne, and then advance and put pressure on Normandy Village and Firebase Bravo, there linking up with 82nd, and 1st Armor Div. All Allied units will then attack and capture Normandy village and Firebase Bravo.. sounds like fun :)

I bet the landing at omaha will be an experiance.. maybe one I dont want to ave ;)
Man I gotta get a cup! lol

automagking182
04-05-2003, 08:30 PM
see all yall there

Darkstorm
04-06-2003, 12:57 PM
My wife may have changed my EMR plans so I may be going to this instead.

automagking182
04-17-2003, 04:17 PM
wouldnt want to be a part ov the big red one if i were yall lol

lazebum
04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
ill be there!!
i was there last year.
ill be a JT FLAME BLUE jersey and have a minimag that is royal blue w/chrome splash. and my callsign is lazebum.ill be their with 10-15 friends and we call ouselves "crossfire". we have no affilation with the magizene, were just a bunch of friends that have been playing for 4 years and just decied to make a team last year. but im all about the american side but im acually of german background. so werid??

personman
04-18-2003, 05:13 PM
Im on 1st division, my gun setup by then will be (hopefully)
Micro E-mag - Ultra Green
JJ Edge kit
68/3k brass reg crossfire
Halo B
Shocktech drop

and I will have a purple jt flex ize, and a 3+2 redz

yay cant wait

automagking182
04-18-2003, 05:43 PM
yea i gotta jt flame jersey gray with a intelli mag and im also wearin jt destroyers so come say hey if u see me

personman
04-29-2003, 07:41 PM
my mom was late at booking a hotel, so were staying in Neosho(sp?) missourui.. its actually not far away at all from dday.. like 16 miles actually..
were staying at a s00p3r 8
Heres my gear, I'll prolly be hangin somewhere around the AGD bunker..
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=767712
Hope to see you guys there, and introduce yourselves to me so I can say I met you :p

Mega Man
05-05-2003, 07:50 PM
I live in Neosho, D-Day isn't to far way from here. I'll be wearing a green smartparts burst jersey, gold proteus, black sock hat, and a black and chrome retromag. I'll be hanging out at the AGD booth alot probably. I'm probably be hanging out with a couple other teenager my age, and some of the refs too. I'm an allied, they need they help and plus I gotta take on some of my friends playin German...

Sir Chopsalot
05-06-2003, 09:22 PM
ill have on normal bdu pants, a green proline? i think jt jersey, black spectra,blue jt hat, and a rase 5 pack with blue pods. i have a retromag but the valve says oh pawlak on it and i have highrise powerfeed so my gun is pretty unique.

PaInTbAlLeR476
05-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Im going to try and make it, ill have to find a couple friends willing to go first, what time will it start/end?
This is what ill be shooting

personman
05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
If you hurry up, and pre register, it will be like 60 bucks, and it you wait, it will go up to like 75 (may 15th)

Here is the scedule of events for the times..
http://www.oklahomadday.com/files/scheduleofevents.htm

Mega Man, im staying at the Super 8 Motel in Neosho.. cool eh?
What kind of stuff is there to eat there? A Jack in the box maybe? :D What about like a walmart or sometihng juist in case.. I dont know how big neosho is..

Kevmaster
05-09-2003, 07:20 PM
i SOOOOOO wanted to come to DDay...was offered a free trip too :(

maybe next year

PaInTbAlLeR476
05-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Bah, i thought you were talking about the one at skirmish USA. scartch me off then, ill go to that one.

Mega Man
05-10-2003, 07:04 PM
personman, not to many good places to eat. nope no jack in the box, most of your regular fast foods, wendys, burger king, mcdonalds, etc. if you like cat fish theirs a place called Dowds that serves some mean catfish. Yeah, theirs a Walmart.

personman
05-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Cool! Thanks alot, I'll keep that in mind.. I love catfish :D

Im going to write down everyones descriptions on a piece of paper next to their name lol

You should really go, kev!!
But then again, you would just get stuck up in some silly article and not play ;)

Kevmaster
05-10-2003, 07:59 PM
person, if i went i would be a ref for half and play for half...Paintball Inc (the main sponsor) needs that many people to go...they offered to put me up in a hotel, drive me there and back...but i have graduation that weekend... ithink thats more important

personman
05-12-2003, 04:02 PM
Kev: I was just joking around there ;)
Well, its gonna be alot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you all there..

Mega Man
05-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Couple questions for those going.
*What day is everyone getting their? (maybe a small meet friday afternoon or something)
and
*What team is everyone going for? (Allied or German)

personman
05-12-2003, 08:13 PM
I think I should be there on thursday or so, I donno, but 1st division all the way! Were gonna r0xxxxx!

Paintmanmike
05-13-2003, 09:36 PM
I'm arriving Thursday and going to camp there, look for the white Dakota and Silver/Gray Eddie Bauer tent.

I'll cycle through my BDU's (chocolate chip, woodland, and a utility set to be named later) and a Cobra Viper pack. Just look for a guy with graying hair and beard and a big pack toting a black-on-black power-feed Mag.

Oh yeah, and a AO barrel condom, thanks to RogueFactor!

First time at D-day, first over-night scenario for that matter, hope I get it right. Going with the Big Red One, 1st division all the way!