PDA

View Full Version : It came!!!!

gadget68
03-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Well I recieved a call from my local Paintball dealer about noon today.I think she was as excited as I was that my NEW PEWTER XMAG showed up in the mail(Now she won't have to put up with my excessive phone calls to her anymore). I took it home and immediatly started puting on my 68/4500 flatline with Datapimp69's drop, fittings and hoses. It Looks great.

Now I really want to post pictures of it but I am going to wait until I receive my battery cover back from "Burntimages" after they custom laser engrave it. I am also awaiting for my custom Xmag grips from the wonderful Frymark. Those should show up soon also.
So as soon as this baby is complete I will post pics.

I would like to thank AGD for a great marker. This baby I am really proud to own.

sneakyhacker420
03-24-2003, 10:40 PM
awesome!

AGD
03-24-2003, 10:49 PM
Your welcome!

From all of us at,

AGD

SlipknotX556
03-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Forget waiting and POST THOSE PICS.

Daroach
03-24-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by gadget68
I would like to thank AGD for a great marker. This baby I am really proud to own.

You and me both :cool:

gadget68
03-25-2003, 04:49 AM
Ok after some threats from my buddy I decided to give everyone a look at my latest edition. I will also post pics after all the work is done to it.
So...NeroWolfe this is for you.....Eat your heart out:D

NeroWolfe
03-25-2003, 05:32 AM
I'm in awe! that's sexxyyyyy!!

Although, "eat your heart out!" doesn't work --I told you back i jan. If you don't buy it, I WILL!!!! Good thing for you that you beat me to it!!!

Congrats, Bro!!!

NeroWolfe

rehme
03-25-2003, 08:10 AM
jeez that is one tight looking marker!!!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-25-2003, 08:48 AM
Yours is light pewter right??

Mine is going to be dark pewter. :D

Tom, hurry up and finish this batch you are working on...wait i mean take your time..if you hurry you might mess something up on it?

:p aahhh I can't wait. Pewter rocks!

cphilip
03-25-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Yours is light pewter right?? Mine is going to be dark pewter. :D

Not sure what you mean but who knows! Thats the way the Pewter is though. It changes in certain lights. Notice how dark it looked in the pictures when they were assembling it? And then in a few how much lighter is looks. Thats the same batch! Pewter finish is just that way. And each batch is slightly different.

gadget68
03-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Coffey; The pewter is not that light. Its the flash. The color is truley AWESOME!!!!

Nerowolfe: OK I know you you warned me...and yes I know i just had to have it. Thanks for the encouragement bro. Now I need you to tell me how it feels when it hits its target. Just think I will be able to confirm your new Shocker for you.
:D :p

rdb123
03-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Yeah, you can tell that his Xmag's pewter is dark compared to the "polished pewter" on my SFL which kind of looks light pink hehe.

Great looking Xmag!

akscubainst
03-25-2003, 04:39 PM
It's awesome! Glad your happy with it and you're right Carleen is really glad it's finally here.

I can't wait to paint it for you. What color paint would you like me to use yellow, pink, greeeeen!!!!

I've got mine working with the Level 10, Level 7 doesn't appear to be an option anymore. So long as it stays warm I guess I'm in business.

See ya on the Field

DM

primetime
03-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Hey gadget looks awesome!! Hope you can make it to some games in Anchorage with it.

Just one question, your marker has a on/off switch on it right? Do they still need the little yellow pin now? just wondering.

gadget68
03-27-2003, 11:20 AM
Primetime,
Yes it does. But it also came with the yellow pin. I am not sure if you need to still use the yellow pin or not. I looked all over the manual and CD rom and could not find out any information on it. If anyone who reads this post knows the answer please let me know.
Cphillip may know.

wyn1370
03-27-2003, 11:27 AM
the little spring above the battery pack is now the on/off. You do not need the yellow pin anymore. But don't throw it away, the springs have been known to break and you may need a backup.

BTAutoMag
03-27-2003, 12:33 PM
OOOOOOO

thats nice, looks more blue then pewter