PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Punk'd?

TigerMan
03-24-2003, 10:53 PM
Has anyone else seen this show yet? It's pretty new to MTV, but I saw it the other day and thought it was hilarious. Basicly in the show they do these really far out pranks on famous people. Like on the episode I saw they did things on Frankie Muniz and Justin Timberlake. With Frankie Muniz, they took his car from the valet, and when he came to claim it, they guy was just like it's gone. His reaction was the best part as he started cursing and swearing at the guy, saying how his parents were going to kill him (was the best part). The Timberlake prank though was the best, as they had people pretend to be repo men (had like cars and everything with decals) and they were pretending to reposess all of his things. They had all these boxes and crap, and they were dropping them and breaking the stuff inside (which wasn't really his, his real stuff was sealed inside the house). Timberlake put up a funny fit also, and then when he started to get real mad they started breaking a fake guitar of his, and then said they had repossed all his other houses and cars (the guy has like 50 cars!). Really though, you have to see it to see their expressions and stuff, as it's hilarious.

FlagCarrier
03-24-2003, 11:08 PM
yeah, i've seen it. good show. the timeberlake prank was the best by far :D

land hurricane
03-25-2003, 06:46 AM
Yeah, I saw that show too. I wanted to watch the one tonight but decided to go to sleep instead. Oh well, that is what re-runs are for.

Oh, and the Justin Timberlake one was my favorite also.

Koosh
03-25-2003, 01:03 PM
I think the best was when they had that 8 year old kid make fun of celebrities on the red carpet...

That kid was SO mean though! To denise richards: "How did it feel to act like someone smart?" Then just watching her jaw drop, and stare at the kid... it was friggen hilarious!