PDA

View Full Version : big problem with my minimag.....help

mongo
03-25-2003, 10:27 AM
When I`v installed my level 10 it did not shot, I tryed all the diffrent springs but the bolt only moved on the smalest spring, not mutch do. When I switched back to level 7 it was the same as with level 10...
The day before it had bin leaking out back so I oppened it an had a look, i did not se anything so i putted it back and did think about it, but now i think it is somthing wrong with the regulator, so the bolt does not get annough co2....

Maybee i dumb guestion but can the co2 bottle be so emty so this problem comes upp, there are co2 in the bottle but I donīt now how mutch....
PS I am realy bad att English as you may have notis

rikkter
03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
your not bad at english at all, lol, i liked how you spell everything though, it was interesting.
anyways.
my suggestion is get some more c02 and see if thats the problem. the level 10 does use up more air than the original bolt, so, it might of used up some c02 before you even get to really play with it.

Dayspring
03-25-2003, 11:12 AM
Remember- after installing the Level 10 system, you need to raise your velocity on the reg until you can consistently fire.

If you have any issues, let us know and we'd be happy to help.

mongo
03-25-2003, 11:14 AM
I will get some more co2 and try again