PDA

View Full Version : E-mag????

mini_marc_mag
03-25-2003, 07:50 PM
Ok, I've been asking this question for so long and I can't seem to find the real answer!!!

what is so good about an E-mag?

Well what I want to know is I have a minimag with hyperframe and planning on getting my X-valve in about a month or so and I was wondering what could a e-mag do better then my minimag?

I know that an E-mag can shoot even with no batterys an all and that it has a magnetic trigger but still I don't seem to understand why people would says they are so better than my mini...

ChucktheMAGician
03-25-2003, 08:02 PM
I like my emag because it's different. I would say that you would have just as much fun w/ your mini when you get finished w/ it. The only thing I really don't like about my emag compared to my other mags is the weight of the battery on the front. The trigger is real smooth and it is a nice status symbol too!;) :D

joez
03-25-2003, 08:10 PM
i have a mini-valve(clasic) and put it on an e-mag frame. it made it faster and also reactive in the right mode. and like chuck said, its kind of a status symbol, even though it doesnt help me mow any more than before.

bunkerhugger
03-25-2003, 09:33 PM
It's all about the trigger. Adjust it from .8 ounces to electro-reactive. I've never had so much choice in how I wanted to make my gun feel.

JAM
03-26-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by joez
i have a mini-valve(clasic) and put it on an e-mag frame. it made it faster and also reactive in the right mode. and like chuck said, its kind of a status symbol, even though it doesnt help me mow any more than before.

how would a classic valve make an emag faster? and how would it make it reactive?

Brett23
03-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Hows it better ummmmm lets see
1. You cant short stroke an electronic marker
2. Insanely fast without shoot down
3. Electro, RT, Hybrid modes
4. It doesnt take hundreds of dollars worth of add-ons to make it rock. It already does.
5. With a body conversion and the ACE board broken paint will never happen. EVER!!!! (coupled with the lvl 10)
6. Far more appearence choices straight off the shelf.
7. Oh and status. Guess thats important too.

Theres probably more but its going on 1am so the brains not working well

Dayspring
03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Too bad # 5 isn't available ANY time soon (other than the Level 10)

Originally posted by Brett23
Hows it better ummmmm lets see
1. You cant short stroke an electronic marker
2. Insanely fast without shoot down
3. Electro, RT, Hybrid modes
4. It doesnt take hundreds of dollars worth of add-ons to make it rock. It already does.
5. With a body conversion and the ACE board broken paint will never happen. EVER!!!! (coupled with the lvl 10)
6. Far more appearence choices straight off the shelf.
7. Oh and status. Guess thats important too.

Theres probably more but its going on 1am so the brains not working well

Brett23
03-27-2003, 01:19 AM
Oh well thast what the x mag is for. Oh wait silly me getting one of those is like getting hit by lightning 3 times or hitting the lotto twice in the same week. Not going to happen for awhile lol

joez
03-27-2003, 05:05 PM
how would a classic valve make an emag faster? and how would it make it reactive?

oops, guess i should have put that it made the gun faster than when i had a bechmark on it. but in hybrid mode(manual with the pin out) it has the push but electo actuation. i had to set it all just right, but it will bounce at just about 8-9 bps. but it is just faster because i had a long manual trigger. and i agree with bunkerhugger, it is just customizable to how you want it.