PDA

View Full Version : RT classic problems

bbecker666
03-25-2003, 08:46 PM
Ok I just got my gun all set up and now it is now shooting quite right, I can't got the ROF up to where it was before I put on my Intelli.
MY set up, RT classic, LX, Intelliframe to warp w/12 v mod, Halo b, Nitro Duck 68/3000 w/ megareg

I seem to be shortstroking a lot now and no matter how hard I try I cant get A good string of paint going. Also my LX does not seem to be very delicate when something is not fully in the bolt, should it be like on the vids. with the tounge, and the dollar and all, beacuse mine still shuts pretty hard, I put my finger in and it was quite a bit harder than on the Vids. If I send it in to have it tuned does anyone know how much it will cost?
Thanks

virus
03-25-2003, 09:28 PM
ROF will increase with a little practice with the new trigger.... part of it right now is you are probly thinking about it too much.... after a game of 3... or just sitting arund the house blowing through tanks(assuming fills are readily avail) the rof you want wil come....

as for the lvX vids witht eh dollar and the tounge.... those are there to show you the extreme of what they are capable of... by guess is for that the require more fiddling then most people want to do on a game by game basis to keep it there....... best i have set mine up for is for about 3-4bounce paint.... which i can take 1... put a piece of tape on it and hold it 1/2 into the breech and just about empty a 68/4.5k tank into it before it will break.... needless to say... thats alot of shots into the side of one ball.....