PDA

View Full Version : Sluggo What???????

Brett23
03-26-2003, 04:24 AM
Ok could someone tell me what a sluggo is. Its every where on these boards but I cant find out what it is. Also whats a ULE:confused:

ShowTime
03-26-2003, 05:23 AM
a sluggo is a mag body that has extra materiel on it so u can cut and carve it anyway u like there is a few nice exmaples here on the forums, but bassiclly its just a rw body with extra metal or alluminum wich ever i forgot wich it is, that u can mill whatever design u want.

ULE is ultra light frame if im not mistaken, just look on all the new x-mags the handle is what u would call a ule.
if im wrong someone plz correct me

rikkter
03-26-2003, 05:39 AM
ule is ultra light engineering :p

luke
03-26-2003, 07:40 AM
Http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66006

Http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71439

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73264

Mossman
03-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Yep, sluggo is raw mag body that's got no detent or feed tube, made for customization.

ULE = Ultra Light Engineering.
Currently you can buy ULE RTP/Emag body rails, ULE emag grip frames, and AGD's version of the custom milled sluggo will be coming out shortly, to be called the ULE body.

I cant wait ;)
-Sam

Brett23
03-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys. Now I know. Are they availble yet. Its kinda hard to figure out from the posts and if they are how much. Im thinking about getting metal spikes put on my Emag. Saw a cocker like that yesterday. It was very sweet looking. I would need a sweetly milled sluggo body though to make it look even better. Oh, can the sluggos be anno'd or are they pre chrome shiney. I hate chrome. Thanks
:cool:

Ironmag
03-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Brett23
Oh, can the sluggos be anno'd or are they pre chrome shiney. I hate chrome. Thanks
:cool:
The sluggo's are raw aluminum, so yes, they can be annodized.