PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a link. Someone help me out.

Grayso
03-26-2003, 07:26 PM
I'm looking for a link I saw a couple months ago. It was to a website that had ripped off the autococker design. I think it was a japanese company. I want to buy one. I think it would be cool to have. Anybody know the site, and could help me out? I searched and searched but couldnt find it.

Mossman
03-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Dude stop now. It uses cocker parts, that are probably made over in asia someplace. If you want it I suggest you walk into your local store and ask for a 2k2 cocker. They're the same, but the one at your shop is available and the other one would have to be sent over from japan or whatever.

Shake that thought out of your head now!

Grayso
03-26-2003, 07:46 PM
I just want it to mess around with. Not as a main gun. I would like to buy a used one pretty cheap. I'm still gonna have my mag, and possibly a new OutKast cocker as my main guns.

Mossman
03-26-2003, 07:54 PM
I guarantee you there is not 1 in the US. What is the use of importing a brandless non warranteed gun to the US that's exactly the same as a Worr cocker. You are certainly not gonna find a used one.

Dude....let's say they sold spyders in japan (already made over that way). What would you say if someone went through the trouble to buy one of those, going through a lot more trouble than necessary. You'd call em stupid, that's what.

Grayso
03-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Yeah, someone just give me the link. I can find a used one. There probably a lot cheaper, that a Worr cocker. And I think they have metric threads. How cool would that be?

Mossman
03-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Grayso
Yeah, someone just give me the link. I can find a used one.
No you can't, I'll put a lot of money on the fact that you wont find one over here new or used. Well, they do have em over here, they call em WGP cockers.
There probably a lot cheaper, that a Worr cocker.
If you could find em over here they wouldnt be much cheaper

And I think they have metric threads. How cool would that be?
Why would that be cool? personally i doubt they have metric threads, but they may and I'm too lazy to read up on it. It uses cocker parts. It uses cocker barrels. What other thread do you commonly use on a cocker? Velocity IVG thing, that's it. I highly doubt they'd make differently threaded 3ways, rams, and regs, 1/8th NPT is gonna be the hoses, and ur gonna have normal ASA threads for the reg

OK with that said, here's the link. I found it in about 20 seconds.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70070&highlight=made

I am unsubscribing from this thread, you won't have to deal with me anymore.

Goodbye.

Grayso
03-26-2003, 08:30 PM
Thank you. I don't know how you found it. I spent about 10 min. looking and didn't find it.

Ebay is bound to have one. And it would probably be cheaper. If not, then I wont get one. Im just considering it.