PDA

View Full Version : Just have to say thanks BlackVCG

SlipknotX556
03-26-2003, 07:56 PM
I just had to post this, as everyone knows, I had extreme problems with my emag, black gracefully offered to fix it. But what really makes him a great guy, he does this just to make me happy, he replaced the trigger for me, with a brand new one, replaced every O ring. I just have to say that...

BlackVCG is an extremley generous man.

Thank you again Black.

darklord
03-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Amen to that, Black did some repairs on my e-mag too, replaced a lot of stuff, got it back fast, too. Kudos to BlackVCG for his handiwork :D

cphilip
03-26-2003, 08:07 PM
Yep he is a God! He fixed my Micro E that still rocks even today! That kid is good! :)

I moving this over to talk forum by the way....

BajaBoy
03-26-2003, 08:19 PM
hey ill add in that he hepled me with my rt powertube problem. Thanx black!

cledford
03-26-2003, 09:48 PM
I appreciate the fact that every time I post a question in the tech section he answers within minutes - and is very detailed (with technical info) in his responses. Both he and Rob are awesome resources!

-Calvin

yeahthatsme
03-26-2003, 10:15 PM
blacks da man!!!

Miscue
03-26-2003, 10:28 PM
BlackVCG... beautiful and talented... and all around nice guy. :p

SlipknotX556
03-26-2003, 10:30 PM
Wow, I never thought it would become a classic, this is my first classic thread. :)

cphilip
03-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Wow, I never thought it would become a classic, this is my first classic thread. :)

Ahhh well...its Steven Thorud Night here on AO. You got lucky! :D

Xen
03-26-2003, 10:46 PM
slipknot there is a little something on your nose :rolleyes:

Xen, I told you to email me that signature idea and let me see it first and pass on it before you used it and you never did. Remove it - cphilip

SlipknotX556
03-26-2003, 10:55 PM
Its the tears of joy, they are coming from knowing that my emag was well taken care of, that this is my first classic thread.

Yipe
03-26-2003, 11:15 PM
He's the best!

Not only is he handy with an allen wrench, but he can put down a "Jumbo Chicken Burger" like nobody else, and his mom makes a mean jar of pumpkin butter to boot :)

Seriously though, I don't know how many times BlackVCG has helped me out in paintball - too many to count - and he has always been gracious about my crazy requests. Well Stephen, looks like I owe ya another round of Root Beer at the Helvetia Tavern!

Hasta,

Matt

minimag187
03-26-2003, 11:51 PM
Hey, do you guys play in the portland area? I have been to paintball-online's store, but im just wondering where you guys play at and when, so next time when I come down I can maybe play.:D

AlabamaMan
03-26-2003, 11:56 PM
You think it's nice to send your gun to him, but just imagine him being your college neighbor. Everytime the RT-Pro has had a problem, he has fixed it in minutes. I'm sure he'll be there for my E-mag too.

Yipe
03-27-2003, 12:47 AM
mimimag187,

My friends and I (including BlackVCG) play in the Portland area (generally at Weekend Warriors) when we can spare the time. However, that has been infrequently of late. We usually wait until late spring and play through early fall as some of my friends are either at college or cannot take off work until then. Personally, I haven't played since last September, sigh. But things will pick up as soon as it stops raining!

Also, I resigned as the Sales Manager at Paintball-Online back in August of 2002 so I am not affiliated with them in any way (other than the fact that I am friends with several of the current employees). I rarely post on AO anymore and forgot to remove the "paintball-online.com" line from my signature. Sorry about that!

Sincerely,

Matt

askman
03-27-2003, 02:47 AM
are you guys going to the civil war this year? I am thinking of signing up for that. I go down to PO-OL regularly enough for gas/part. (I just picked up a scuba though) anyway, ex sales manager, hmm I may know you as well. I bought a mag, tank, mag valve from a PO-OL sales man last year on ebay....

Clare
03-27-2003, 04:22 AM
That's great that black fixed that right up for you! :)

Though, I have to step in and mention another generous and helpful AGD tech, Havoc_online. He constantly receives pm's from AO'ers asking for help with all types of problems and he is always happy and eager to help out everyone. He receives quite a bit of mags and warpfeeds to work on, as well. In addition, he takes a highly active part in the tech forum (especially in the level 10 problems and warp feed threads). :)

cphilip
03-27-2003, 09:19 AM
See how many great guys we go here? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.... :D

Ok your moment of glorry is over now Steve. Back to the bottom of the tank with you! ;)

cledford
03-27-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
That's great that black fixed that right up for you! :)

Though, I have to step in and mention another generous and helpful AGD tech, Havoc_online. He constantly receives pm's from AO'ers asking for help with all types of problems and he is always happy and eager to help out everyone. He receives quite a bit of mags and warpfeeds to work on, as well. In addition, he takes a highly active part in the tech forum (especially in the level 10 problems and warp feed threads). :)

You're right - Havoc is awesome also!

-Calvin

BlackVCG
03-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Wow, thanks guys.

I just have to give credit where it is due. Tom, Rob, Kayle and Brad have all helped me out with tech info and most importantly the parts to do so.

Also, I put nowhere near as much work into this site as Havoc does, so he deserves credit too.

Riotz
03-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Though, I have to step in and mention another generous and helpful AGD tech, Havoc_online. He constantly receives pm's from AO'ers asking for help with all types of problems and he is always happy and eager to help out everyone. He receives quite a bit of mags and warpfeeds to work on, as well. In addition, he takes a highly active part in the tech forum (especially in the level 10 problems and warp feed threads). :) haha, how much did he pay you to say that one Clare? That's a differnt side of you I never seen. :p

PzYcO
03-27-2003, 03:24 PM
Though, I have to step in and mention another generous and helpful AGD tech, Havoc_online.

havoc, for the last time stop using clare's name, gheeze...

lol, jk havoc is great from what i hear

Clare
03-27-2003, 05:56 PM
it's all me, havoc has never used my name to post anything. :)

Riotz
03-27-2003, 05:58 PM
it's all me, havoc has never used my name to post anything. :) What's he got on you? :p

Clare
03-27-2003, 06:00 PM
that's enough of that, Jeff :rolleyes:

From the amount of time that Havoc puts towards AGD and AO'ers I just feel he deserves recognition.

moving on...

Muzikman
03-27-2003, 06:04 PM
His soldering technique still scares me;)

Riotz
03-27-2003, 06:16 PM
R'uh R'oh. Sounds like a gag order has been put on meh. :o