PDA

View Full Version : Opinion: body or adapter

Duke Henry
03-27-2003, 01:27 PM
O.K., last year I found some local tourney paint's TINY size to hazardous to efficiency. So, I am thinking of trying out one of those fancy multibore systems.

However, I don't really like the Freak. I am thinking of maybe the Pipe.....

Anyway, here is the question:

should I get a new body that takes cocker barrels for my RTP (if so, are warp (or powerfeed) cocker bodies available yet?), or simply get an adapter from Doc Nickel that will allow me to use cocker barrels in my twist and lock body? If the second option, can I get opinions from those who have used the adapter?

Thanks

gamarada717
03-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Well, I voted for pie...but really, I think you should go for the new body. I would get the adapter, but I really want to have a "different mag" I really don't like mag barrels, with the whole twist lock and the ball stop nubbins being on the barrel. Powerfeed unbalences my gun, and I just like all of the features of the new bodies. I'm sick of paying 10 extra bucks for mag barrels, but that will all be emilinated with my new body. I still can't decide between the PIPE or the Freak though...any help??:confused:

ß.C.
03-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Do the adapter, I hear doc nickel is making a new batch of SS ones soon. They are only $30, I'll probably pick one up after I get feedback on them.