PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag/Warp Problem

1stdeadeye
03-27-2003, 08:16 PM
I am having a problem with my Warp-Feed and X-Mag combo. My warp is already set to be Intellifed. It works with my R/T just fine. When I hooked it up to my X-Mag, using the supplied wire, It just runs and runs whether or not the X-Mag is on. I know it is a close loop system. Is it firing because the marked is not gassed up and thus the warp thinks the trigger is being held down? Or should it not be spinning. My tanks are empty, so I'll try it again tomorrow night once I gas up. But with the saftey on and the marker off, the warp still spins when connected. I am playing Saturday and any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Havoc_online
03-27-2003, 08:28 PM
sounds like your warp board jumpers are in the wrong spot. the top(neg.) pins are for closing the connection(intellifeeding on a mech gun). The mid(pos.) pins are waiting for that +5v pulse the Emags gunna send. Try and see if thats your prob.

1stdeadeye
03-27-2003, 08:41 PM
So the settings for the X-Mag and R/T are different?

Will try it!

Thanks a million!

BlackVCG
03-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Yes, your jumper settings you had for your RT with I-Frame are different than for the X-Mag. Like Havoc said switch the jumper in the bank of three to the middle slot instead of the top slot. There should be two empty pins at the top, then a jumper and a jumper below that.

Also, turn down your sensitivity so it's only about 1/4 turn of the 180 degrees of rotation it has to keep it from interfering with the pulse from the X-Mag.