PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag electronics

PBX
03-27-2003, 09:55 PM
I recently bought myself an Emag on ebay, and the electronics on it seem a bit fishy. Sometimes on burst mode the marker will fire a few rounds but cut off and clicking w/o firing. What can I do about this? While Im writing I have two more questions. What do I bang around to change the sensitivity and response of the trigger, and since the development of the Emag, has the interface/ options changed on the trigger menu? :eek:

warpfeedmod
03-27-2003, 10:02 PM
first off, welcome to the mag family, and welcome to AO!

You can find all sorts of info about the emag here:

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=15&ObjectGroup_ID=18

get the emag manual in PDF format. You'll need acrobat reader from www.adobe.com to open it.

I traded for my used emag, best thing I did for it was call up agd tech, register the serial #, and sent it in for a complete once-over and setup. (also had them install/tweak level 10 and replace the busted safety). Now that I've got it back I know how it's supposed to work, and if I mess it up I can always return it to normal working order. Plus if you're not sure about the electronics they can check it out for ya. Also be patient, they've got lots of other projects going on so your marker might sit there for a week or two before getting returned to you, but when you get it back you'll be happier then ever.

as far as the burst modes go, I never use mine so I'm not sure about it. In fact I don't have the jumpers on there to even enable them.