PDA

View Full Version : NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Pages : [1] 2 3

Riotz
03-27-2003, 11:35 PM
http://teamblackcell.com/aostuff/njaod3.jpg

August 2nd, 2003. At a Knight Breed in West Milford, NJ.

WAIVER:

PDF Format: http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/waiver.html
HTML Format: http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/waiver.html

LOCATION CHANGED:

We have changed the location of the New Jersey AO Day III to Knights Breed Paintball in
West Milford, NJ. We feel that this location can better accommodate the number of people
we are expecting. They have more fields and cabins which can be rented out for our
out-of-town guests.

PRELUDE:

In our efforts to go beyond what we have done in the past, we will be working feverishly
to provide all the AO’ers in attendance for this year’s event with an awesome array of
activities. Organized by the same people who gave you the first Official AO Day and hold
the record for the largest AOD. The venue will be at PBX field to be announce with a
slew of sponsors far greater and more numerous than what you may have seen before in an
AO Day. We will be making the announcement detailing the event as soon as they are
finalized.

Activities at the event will once again include a Black Cell sponsored Bar-B-Q, Mini
3-Man Tournament, Sydarm Competition, Open Speed Ball, Open Woods Ball, Plus more!

Field Pass / HPA / CO2 / Rentals Pricing/Availability :
The cost to play at this event is Fifteen Dollars! This is simply to help PBX cover
the cost of insurance and cleanup. HPA fills will be free all day to pre-registered AO
members.

If you visit the Pre-Registration Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91481) between now and the time
of the event, you will qualify for the discount. Non-preregistered players can purchase an
air / field pass for $25. See the bottom of this post for more information on pre-registration.
CO2 will be available, pricing is yet to be determined, CO2 refill prices will nominal
(just to cover costs). Rentals will NOT be available at this time. If you know someone
who wants to come but doesn't have a gun or if you have a gun you would like to lend, post
here so we can find one to lend them.

Paint Prices :
Thanks to our sponsors Severe Paintball and Paintballistix, paint for this event is VERY
affordable. Field paint will be available starting at $45 a case (Note: These are special
lowered AO Day III prices and do not reflect standard pricing at Knight Breed and Paintballistix) All
MAJOR credit cards will be accepted.

Pre-registration Information:
We STRONGLY encourage you to pre-register for this event. Not only will pre-registration get
you a free air pass, but it allows us to plan ahead for food for the BBQ and other things.

To pre-register, please visit the following thread: Here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91481)

Attendees who do not pre-register will have to pay $25 for Air + Field Pass.

Field Location :

Knights Breed Paintball / Camp Ocawasin
625 Macopin Road
West Milford, NJ 07480

DIRECTIONS

http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/directions.html

Available Lodging :

http://www.ocawasin.com/

Knights Breed & Camp Ocawasin provide cabin rentals and camping sites.

Each cabin has electric, heat, satellite TV and high speed internet access. Standard Cabins sleep up to eight
in four bunk beds. Several cabins are configured for couples and families and have queen and twin beds along
with a sofa and easy chairs.

Cabin & Camping Rates:
http://www.ocawasin.com/cabins.htm

Play Time:

We will be playing from 9-4, after that people are welcome to hang around and enjoy the BBQ.

Field Setup:

1 American Paintball Supply Sup Air Field *special*

1 Ten Man Ultimate Air Field, Dementia.
1 Ten Man Speed Ball Field, Angel Alley.
1 20+ Man Wooded Field, D-Fence City.
1 Large Wood Field, Bloody Stump Run.
1 Bridge Field, Kazimars Last Stand.

Food and Drinks:

The Bar-B-Q will still be sponsored by Team Black Cell. Cheese / Hamburgers, Hotdogs and whatever
other type of meat people would like to bring. Drinks will be available at cost. Donations are appreciated.

We are trying to plan an after party at the lodge at the field. Cost for this party would probably be
around $15/$20 per person. The food and drinks will be catered and of course, ALCOHOL!
(for those of age) =]

CONFIRMED SPECIAL GUESTS:

AGDJon
Bea Youngs
Clare "CaPoEiRa" Benavides

AGD SPECIAL NJ AO Day 3 PRICES:

$10 - Mag Part Kit
$15 - RT Parts Kit
$15 - Airgun Hats
$9 - AGD Mouse Pads
$110 - Warp Feeds
$65 - Level 10 Kits
$110 - Nickel Plated Intelliframe
$105 - Black Intelliframe
$5 - AGD Ball Detents
$45 - 10 Pack of AGD Ball Detents
TBA - X-Valve
$145 - ULE Body
$80 - ULE Rail
$8 - Automags.org Barrel Condom
$16 - Gas Thru Grip
$20 - Vertical Bottle Adapters

AUTOGRAPHED POSTERS:

Clare will be autographing her posters at the event. We will also see if we can get Bea to do the same.

Gunga
03-28-2003, 12:06 AM
Ehhhhh...what's so 'special' about AGDJon? :D

Riotz
03-28-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gunga
Ehhhhh...what's so 'special' about AGDJon? :D That he's cool and you're NOT!!

ZING! hehe j/k :p:D

Rmarks
03-28-2003, 02:26 AM
yay! finally something about the NJ AO day :)

*does the happy dance*

wyn1370
03-28-2003, 09:10 AM
Well if it's going to be that great, I just might have to make it.

Patron God of Pirates
03-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Just let me know when to pre-register.

JEDI
03-28-2003, 09:50 AM
I'm not going unless The Man, Tom Kaye himself is there. Or Clare "I'm gonna get bunkered by Adam" Benavides shows up. How can I possibly wait allllllll the way to August to show off and act like a Jack A$$?

Riotz
03-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Pre-registration will start in a couple of months. I just had to release a date and some info because I know people were DYING to find out. :D As was I. I will keep everyone posted though.

Unfortunately Tom said he can't make ours, go figure. :(

Wc Keep
03-28-2003, 12:00 PM
i know all you guys are disappointed that tom isnt going to be there, and that clare has not said yes (clare call me;) ) but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. i know many of you have been dying to get a chance to bunker/slash eliminate/make fun of my trigger frame well now is the time to do it!!!! so come one come all, especially all you west coast people ~cough~wicked wayz~cough~ cause this one will surely be one not to miss.

Clare
03-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Or Clare "I'm gonna get bunkered by Adam" Benavides shows up.

ooo, such bold words from Adam "I'm gonna get bonus balled by Clare" <-insert last name here->.

(clare call me )
your answering machine is weird..something about $3.95 per minute?!

:p

Dayspring
03-28-2003, 01:29 PM
So that means you're coming? :D

Oh yeah, that thing on Lo-Rises's answering machine. You didn't listen to the full message. It says "I'll pay YOU $3.95 to stay on the phone."

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

ooo, such bold words from Adam "I'm gonna get bonus balled by Clare" <-insert last name here->.

Rmarks
03-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. .

that's a good way to turn people away from the day :p

FistS
03-28-2003, 02:39 PM
W000000T.
Jeff, we possibly having this up at the field in sussex? Great place.
If you need me for anything to help out with, pm me. I'm willing to do anything right now:)

-

Muzikman
03-28-2003, 05:24 PM
Wyn,
Ya gotta be there and you need to swing by Pittsburgh and pick me up, I think it's time for another Wyn, Tater, NTN, and Muzikman road trip (this one is MUCH shorter though);)

Maybe I'll actually play at this meet...

PzYcO
03-28-2003, 06:03 PM
eehhh too close to IAO :( I highly doubt i can make it boohoo :*(

Kevmaster
03-28-2003, 09:49 PM
I'll be reppin NC for all of yall

Wc Keep
03-28-2003, 10:04 PM

clare you called my business number. ive told you so many times in the past just call me at home.

springevening you just wish you had people hearing your answering machine.

rmarks heres your chance to bunker me bud.

muzik itll be great to see you out on the field.

kevmaster take a trip south and bring up uncle phil and brother fatman with you. and tell them to drag along ezrunner.

TimEmag00134
03-29-2003, 11:14 AM
I should be able to make it as long as this war is over by then. If not, then I'll just have to settle with making sand castles over here all day.

Mango
03-29-2003, 01:02 PM
I'll try to be there if I'm not working.

Wc Keep
03-29-2003, 07:26 PM
its official we have officer mango attending this ao day!!!

MantisMag
03-29-2003, 07:55 PM
/me marks calender

last time was fun even though i was dead tired from work the previous day and left early for my uncle's birthday party. it's way too early to tell but you know i'll try my hardest to make it. :D

Kevmaster
03-30-2003, 01:59 PM
Bah...those lazy SC boys can drive themselves up to NC and meet me and then well truck on up. Maybe some of hte GA guys can be talked into coming aswell

etnie002
03-30-2003, 05:03 PM
I'm definitely gonna be there to get wailed on. I'll prolly be the only sporting a classic mag, lol, BUT count me in!!!

-Now the anticipation sets in...

Wc Keep
03-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by etnie002
I'm definitely gonna be there to get wailed on. I'll prolly be the only sporting a classic mag, lol, BUT count me in!!!

-Now the anticipation sets in...
what are you talking about i sport a classic mag with benchmark trigger frame. ill be wailed on the most.

etnie002
03-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Its all in good fun man...lol cant wait

oldsoldier
03-30-2003, 08:11 PM
Well, I hope to be there! We'll see what my future brings though. The last one was a blast!

Vendetta
03-31-2003, 11:45 AM
I can't wait. Will someone let me hold an X-Mag? I don't even have to shoot it. I'll try not to drool on it too much:D

JEDI
03-31-2003, 12:29 PM
Be sure to visit the Deadcell tent. We're gonna have Dunk the Midget, Pin the Tail on the BlackCell member, Guess which dookie is mine, and all sorts of other low-brow fun. Come to NJAO-3. Its gonna be better than kissing your sister. ;) :D

ps. All sisters welcome. :eek:

Creative Mayhem
03-31-2003, 01:07 PM
Im gonna try to be there... i dont know yet... I have a dive trip that week and i may be able to stop in on the way back...

/me crosses fingers, toes, arms and any other appendages he can cross.

CM

Wc Keep
03-31-2003, 08:41 PM
$10 goes to the player who is first to eliminate a deadcell member by shooting them in the ***.

Riotz
03-31-2003, 09:10 PM
Ahh I remember at the last AO day people would come up to me and be like "I shot out a Dead Cell player." or "We beat Dead Cell". I must of heard that at least 100 times, haha! Ahh memories. :D

Wc Keep
03-31-2003, 09:14 PM
i think my team handed it to deadcell...i cant remember but i think we did.

Dayspring
03-31-2003, 11:26 PM
So, Load IS coming? ;)

$10 goes to the player who is first to eliminate a deadcell member by shooting them in the ***.

WicKeD_WaYz
04-01-2003, 01:22 AM
i know all you guys are disappointed that tom isnt going to be there, and that clare has not said yes (clare call me;) ) but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. i know many of you have been dying to get a chance to bunker/slash eliminate/make fun of my trigger frame well now is the time to do it!!!! so come one come all, especially all you west coast people ~cough~wicked wayz~cough~ cause this one will surely be one not to miss.

:D hmmm .... if i only had a few thousand to drop on airline tickets.... then WC could meet his girls...:)

or perhaps i could start saving my gas money now.

JEDI
04-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Riotz
Ahh I remember at the last AO day people would come up to me and be like "I shot out a Dead Cell player." or "We beat Dead Cell". I must of heard that at least 100 times, haha! Ahh memories. :D
Hey burger boys! Stick to the uncooked hamburgers, and leave the comedy to the rest of us.:p Besides, we would have shot more Blackcell members, but all TWO of you barely took the feild. Haha! Ok, 'nuf said. Lets play nicely. :D

Wc Keep
04-01-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz

:D hmmm .... if i only had a few thousand to drop on airline tickets.... then WC could meet his girls...:)

or perhaps i could start saving my gas money now.

plane tickets arent that much. and besides if need be id pay for their plane tickets.

Dayspring
04-01-2003, 10:47 AM
With WHAT money?!

And Jedi... As for comedy- we'll just watch you guys play. We'll get enough laughs there. ;)

plane tickets arent that much. and besides if need be id pay for their plane tickets.

Wc Keep
04-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
With WHAT money?!

And Jedi... As for comedy- we'll just watch you guys play. We'll get enough laughs there. ;)

with the credit in my wallet that says the name.....nick papandria!!!!! what!!!! wait this aint mine!!!!!oh well.

JEDI
04-01-2003, 11:21 AM

Can't...help...it...Shouldn't...do it...BUT....uhhhhh
Now thats comedy. Once again...Sorry Nick. :D

Vendetta
04-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Nice skirt!

:D

headkase
04-01-2003, 11:36 AM
yes last year was a great time very happy with the blackcell boys event...

as for playing??? well we never really did get a nice black cell deadcell game last year (a lil short on the roster i believe).... looking forward to playin RIOTZ AKA MAD COW DISEASE, FResh BOB square pants, WCKEEPINIT GANNGSTA! and the rest of the boys!!!!! just kiddin fellas... i love this stuff.. we all gotta break each others balls more often... see ya @ GLOBAL BABY!!!!

headkase
04-01-2003, 11:41 AM
possible autococker vs. mag match vs blackcell... uuuuhhh ooohh!!!

headkase
04-01-2003, 11:44 AM
i believe one team just got called out

Dayspring
04-01-2003, 12:23 PM
It's not a skirt lad... It's a kilt.

I know another person not playing with my Xmag... (Jedi's #1 on that list)

Originally posted by Vendetta
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Nice skirt!

Vendetta
04-01-2003, 12:28 PM
I bet it comfy and cool in the summer, but where do you put the squeegee?;)

Dayspring
04-01-2003, 12:43 PM
I got it hanging around. ;)

I bet it comfy and cool in the summer, but where do you put the squeegee?;)

wyn1370
04-01-2003, 03:08 PM
nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt.

Dayspring
04-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Thanks Wyn. :D

Originally posted by wyn1370
nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt.

Vendetta
04-01-2003, 04:17 PM
nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt

Nuts? I would think that the exposure of these to the elements is the main problem with kilts.

headkase
04-01-2003, 04:56 PM
hey dayspring... where is your other hand?

theraidenproject
04-02-2003, 10:14 PM
Aug. 2nd, eh? :( Too bad, I missed NJ AO Day II, also. Any season except for summer is good for me.

Dayspring
04-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Do the bump. :D

Riotz
04-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by theraidenproject
Aug. 2nd, eh? :( Too bad, I missed NJ AO Day II, also. Any season except for summer is good for me. Well at least you were able to see it this time... =\ Maybe you can get the day off? Plently of time to schedule around it.

1stdeadeye
04-05-2003, 02:29 PM
I can't wait. Will someone let me hold an X-Mag? I don't even have to shoot it. I'll try not to drool on it too much:D

Sure,
You can try mine out. :D

Seeing as how Patron will be there, maybe the Big Z will join us for a Team Pick-Up reunion. This time, I'll have my X-Mag and will not be shooting AGDJon's! Hey Jon, that means you won't have to use Sydarms all day!;)

theraidenproject
04-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Well at least you were able to see it this time... =\ Maybe you can get the day off? Plently of time to schedule around it.
Sorry I was unclear, when I say I missed #2, I meant I couldn't make it, not that I was unaware of it.
There's no possible way I could make it, though, I'm on vacation then. I was worried Day III was going to be in the summer, since the whole season is basically booked solid for me. Any other season is fine, though.

Devil
04-06-2003, 09:34 PM
I think I'm going to try and scedule for this one...make a road trip out of it. Thanks for the invite WC Keep...I still have some Riotz booty to paint ;)

Sounds like fun though...you guys still haven't come down to play with me yet.

Until later...keep me posted on the details!

oldsoldier
04-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Damn, I would love to make this! Last year was so much fun...we'll see this year though. May be too much planned for the summer.

cphilip
04-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Fatman and I are starting to see if we are clear to come. We do plan to at this time.

Bigzamboni
04-08-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Sure,
You can try mine out. :D

Seeing as how Patron will be there, maybe the Big Z will join us for a Team Pick-Up reunion. This time, I'll have my X-Mag and will not be shooting AGDJon's! Hey Jon, that means you won't have to use Sydarms all day!;)

I'd better start planning my summer now so I can go. If I have a job over the summer, I'll be sure to take off. Maybe I'll have an X-mag by then? I wish.. heh

Kevmaster
04-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Fatman and I are starting to see if we are clear to come. We do plan to at this time.

RROOOOOAAAAADDD TTTRRRIIIPP!!!

Automaggin2
04-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Hell, ill be there! I want to play one on one against 1stdeadeye. cocker vs. Xmag.

wait, is there gonna be a tournament set up? if there is, 1stdeadeye, wanna make a team?

1stdeadeye
04-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Sure AM2. 1 0n 1. Are you going to need a ride up there?

P.S. You going to OTP next Friday for Barbarian Wars?

Clare
04-09-2003, 05:53 AM
So that means you're coming?

I HAD plans on going, but looks like I won't anymore.

PzYcO
04-09-2003, 05:59 AM

guess im not now! :p hehe jk i wasnt goin in the first place, too close to IAO

Riotz
04-09-2003, 03:46 PM

I HAD plans on going, but looks like I won't anymore. There are no offcial plans made.

Mango
04-09-2003, 04:25 PM

Then I'm not going either.

Clare
04-09-2003, 05:18 PM
There are no offcial plans made.

I didn't say they were official or that you made them

Jonesie
04-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Southern AO'ers check here, http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76762

Later ~ Dave

funkmunky56
04-12-2003, 08:54 PM
I wanna come... hope my wife'll let me :D

Wc Keep
04-12-2003, 10:13 PM
bring the wifey:D

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 09:34 AM
Yay! We got stickied up!

Big up for the NJ AO Day!

Riotz
04-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Yay! We got stickied up!

Big up for the NJ AO Day! Yea man, you don't know what I had to do to get that. :(

wyn1370
04-16-2003, 11:28 AM
Yea man, you don't know what I had to do to get that. :(
knowing our mods, I don't think any of us want to know either

1stdeadeye
04-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Yea man, you don't know what I had to do to get that. :(

Hopefully it did not involve vasoline....:confused: :confused: ..:eek:

;)

04-17-2003, 10:43 PM
I will be there. Shooting a 2k2 this year though.

Curly
04-18-2003, 12:37 AM
Welp Im going to try my best to make it from sunny cali but the logistics probably wont work out.

FreshmanBob
04-18-2003, 08:22 AM
I'll be there, I'll try to bring a few friends of mine I play with.

Thordic
04-18-2003, 03:29 PM

Hopefully it did not involve vasoline....:confused: :confused: ..:eek:

;)

The fact it didn't involve vaseline is the reason we don't want to hear it :)

1stdeadeye
04-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

The fact it didn't involve vaseline is the reason we don't want to hear it :)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:eek:

;)

TNS2k2
04-18-2003, 09:44 PM
OH MAN, i am saving for this. I hope i can make it, this would be a really sweet trip. lets get some Canadians together and car pool. :D i got the bubba's!

TNS2k2

Automaggin2
04-20-2003, 01:34 PM
Sure AM2. 1 0n 1. Are you going to need a ride up there?

P.S. You going to OTP next Friday for Barbarian Wars?

Most likely no, im driving now, so hopefully my parents will let me drive. thanks anyways.

04-22-2003, 02:14 PM
*Update* X-Mag is ordered by Friday. Probably wont have for AO day.

and another

*Update* MY dog Emmie will be coming.:D

Bigzamboni
04-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 845
*Update* X-Mag is ordered by Friday. Probably wont have for AO day.

and another

*Update* MY dog Emmie will be coming.:D

What color did you/will you order? And.. I'm probably not remembering correctly.. but wasn't Emmie your sister?

Automaggin2
04-24-2003, 11:14 PM
hey 1stdeadeye, wanna make a team for AO day?

1stdeadeye
04-25-2003, 03:59 PM
AM2...You are on!

Automaggin2
04-25-2003, 11:13 PM
nice man, we gotta play sometime, ill PM you next time i go, which will prolly be in a week or 2

1stdeadeye
04-26-2003, 09:26 AM
AM2..FYI I'm playing tomorrow at OTP.

Riotz
04-26-2003, 02:30 PM
Yo what's this, advertising for other fields in our AO Day thread. :rolleyes:

FreakBaller12
05-02-2003, 07:30 PM
hey i am htinking abotu comign it's about time i get myself goign in my career or sport of paintball i am only 14 i dunno fi that is yougn to be going or w/e jsut hti me back wit an email( kidd5njnets@excite.com ) when u get the prices newz and wherever it'll be i will try and get my a$$ down there:D

Dayspring
05-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Just keep watching this thread. This is where all the info goes.

rkjunior303
05-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Is there a carpool from MA going? I may be able to head down to this, I mean it's ONLY NJ...

Wc Keep
05-05-2003, 03:48 PM
we havent heard anything from the ma direction. maybe you can get together with some other people and make an ma carpool. theres already one coming up from the southeast.

Patron God of Pirates
05-05-2003, 03:54 PM
1st!

Making another team for AO NJ III. What will we tell our fans????

1stdeadeye
05-05-2003, 05:39 PM
Patron,
I am going to play as much as possible. Don't worry, Pick-Up is still going to play. Maybe we can rotate AM2 in for some games?

No more runner-up. This year we win!!!

rkjunior303
05-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Hm.. something to think about. I haven't been to a 'big game' yet nor a scenario.. Those ar eon my lists 'to-do' this summer... I'm sure we could get some..

Wc Keep
05-05-2003, 09:10 PM
rkjunior an ao day blows scenarios out of the water. theyre corny, were fun and cool.

1stdeadeye, or should i say 1st dead loser, im sorry but whatever team im going to play on is guaranteed to win this thing.:D

rkjunior303
05-05-2003, 09:41 PM
hahah true that.. I think it'd just be fun playing with that many players in an extended format, ya know? but hell, i'll do both.. :)

1stdeadeye
05-05-2003, 10:13 PM
rkjunior an ao day blows scenarios out of the water. theyre corny, were fun and cool.

1stdeadeye, or should i say 1st dead loser, im sorry but whatever team im going to play on is guaranteed to win this thing.:D

Bring it French, er I mean Benchy! I'll bring my X-Mag and we will repeat! Pick-Up ruled the Prelims and fell just a bit short in the Finals.

WC Keep, You just bought yourself a hard max!:p

Wc Keep
05-05-2003, 10:17 PM
hmmmmm.....maybe dayspring would like to join my team, nice pewter xmag, and blazingace, the emag of evil. the benchy is a bunkering tool.:D

1stdeadeye
05-05-2003, 10:29 PM
hmmmmm.....maybe dayspring would like to join my team, nice pewter xmag, and blazingace, the emag of evil. the benchy is a bunkering tool.:D

Don't sing it, BRING IT!!!

It's on baby!;) :p

Wc Keep
05-05-2003, 10:49 PM
ill bring it anyday of the week but wednesday. dont really like beating up on newbs with expensive guns on wednesday.:p

Curly
05-06-2003, 12:18 AM
You guys all know you want to be on my team with my blazing fast timmy. :)

JEDI
05-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Boys boys boys...I'll let you have your for fun now. We all know Deadcell is gonna be smackin' teams left and right. We have been Reborn hard, and you don't want any of this.

By the way...this is a Mags only tourney still right?

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 10:56 AM
WC Keep: Where did you place last year? Oh yeah, you didn't! I am going to have to bunker you myself! :p

Jedi: I hope you were reborn knowing how to play. We maxed you guys bad last year. We played you on the hyperball field. I hit one of your guys on the marker right off the break, PGOP hit one from the right 50 and all three of us lit up your last teammate when he made a desperate rush for the flag. It was a perfect max. The only difference this year is that I will be shoting a much faster marker!:p

TEAM PICK-UP RULES

So far PGOP is up, and so am I. If the Big Z doesn't make it, we have AM2 to fill in! Plus RickEZ10 should be there to rotate into the line-up!

All your AO Day Teams are belong to us!;) :p

Wc Keep
05-06-2003, 10:57 AM
adam you make me laugh so hard sometimes. we all know that you guys arent going to make it past the first two games without one of you crying for us to stop pounding on you.

i believe its still a mag only tourney.

JEDI
05-06-2003, 11:05 AM

Jedi: I hope you were reborn knowing how to play. We maxed you guys bad last year. We played you on the hyperball field. I hit one of your guys on the marker right off the break, PGOP hit one from the right 50 and all three of us lit up your last teammate when he made a desperate rush for the flag. It was a perfect max. The only difference this year is that I will be shoting a much faster marker!:p

Hahaha...silly boy. You're gonna need more than a few memories and a fast gun. Heres a Global Paintball link for you, check out 5-man C. Then come back and talk the talk.

http://www.globalpaintballleague.com/standings.pdf

Ahh Lorenzo...how quickly Blackcell forgets....

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by JEDI

Hahaha...silly boy. You're gonna need more than a few memories and a fast gun. Heres a Global Paintball link for you, check out 5-man C. Then come back and talk the talk.

Hey,
It is silly old man to you!:p

Yes, but we are playing 3 man! Blasphemy an X-Mag owns all!:p

headkase
05-06-2003, 11:24 AM
OH NO!!! A FIGHTS OUT!!! DEADCELLS COMING TO KNOCK YOUR LIGHTS OUT!!!!.... tisk tisk tisk..... its a bad idea to dwell on past glories and thinking that the sun will shine on your *** again this year. as for my man wc!(lorenzo i luv ya cuz ya make me laugh)...wckeepin that mouth SHUT! i still havent heard back from any of you posers about our lil cockers vs. mag match... then again i woudnt want to get lit up at ao day either by a cocker.... as for team pick up ourselves off the ground.... dont sing it bring it BABAY!!!...

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by headkase
.... dont sing it bring it BABAY!!!...

That's what I've been saying! Deadcell is going to get OWNED!!!;) :p

JEDI
05-06-2003, 11:53 AM
This is all too hilarious. I cant wait to smoke you fools, and then talk shop afterwards with you while eating one of Riotz' half cooked burgers.

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 12:04 PM
This is all too hilarious. I cant wait to smoke you fools, and then talk shop afterwards with you while eating one of Riotz' half cooked burgers.

Woot! Mad Cow Desease for everybody!

This is gonna be fun.

P.S. If by some miracle you manage to defeat us, after giving you props I'm afraid I'll have to go Tanya Harding on your butt!:p

Dayspring
05-06-2003, 12:11 PM
That's why Joel and I are cooking this year. :)

Wc Keep
05-06-2003, 01:36 PM
no nick i need you and joel to play on my team. and riotz wasnt the one cooking, i think it was thordic and i think big z's dad.

you know that we are always down for a mag vs. cocker match. oh wait we did that sunday and you guys lost!!

adam everyone knows that you were stuck in an easy division. we werent that far behind you in points.

1stdeadgogged just for you, when you play my team we will play five man.oh yeah and if anyone owns deadcell its going to be blackcell. oh wait we already do! and im taking freshman bobs title of xmag killer :)

Dayspring
05-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Just an FYI- he's on Black Cell Orange. :D

And BTW- that was low... It was the first time out. :p

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 02:09 PM
1stdeadgogged just for you, when you play my team we will play five man.oh yeah and if anyone owns deadcell its going to be blackcell. oh wait we already do! and im taking freshman bobs title of xmag killer :)

Wishful thinking! We will play 3 man if that is what the tourney is! WC Keep-your-pants-on will get bonused balled when I bunker him!;) :p

JEDI
05-06-2003, 02:57 PM
no nick i need you and joel to play on my team. and riotz wasnt the one cooking, i think it was thordic and i think big z's dad.

you know that we are always down for a mag vs. cocker match. oh wait we did that sunday and you guys lost!!

adam everyone knows that you were stuck in an easy division. we werent that far behind you in points.

Wc-Keep-workin' on the math. We got 623 points. When you say "not far behind", do you mean BC Blue's 505 points, or BC orange's 422 points. Whats your definition of not far?

Oh yeah, and sunday, We lost twice all day. Once to Mr Muscle Shirt, and ONCE to you guys. We spanked you the rest of the time. :D

You guys couldn't own Deadcell even if I sold you the name.:p

Riotz
05-06-2003, 03:29 PM

Man, I didn't have time to finish cooking it because I felt bad when I saw the tears in your eyes. :p

clackers... pffft

That's why Joel and I are cooking this year. :)

Uhm, I DON'T think so there Nick. I'll have you in charge of toliet paper at the porta potties.

Wc Keep
05-06-2003, 03:51 PM

Wc-Keep-workin' on the math. We got 623 points. When you say "not far behind", do you mean BC Blue's 505 points, or BC orange's 422 points. Whats your definition of not far?

Oh yeah, and sunday, We lost twice all day. Once to Mr Muscle Shirt, and ONCE to you guys. We spanked you the rest of the time. :D

You guys couldn't own Deadcell even if I sold you the name.:p

sorry jedi i only played you guys twice and once was when you lost to us and the other time i was with mr muscle shirt. so ha.

headkase
05-06-2003, 04:45 PM
there is nuttin more funny then rich south jersey shore noobs coming out of the woods with delusions that their good..hahaha as always the AO forums have proved yet again that there is way too many asses in paintball and not enough tata's!..

as for ao day 3? how do yall like your asses handed to you? smoked? beaten and stirred? or sunnny side up with a deadcell boot print on it?

riotz! can you kill the cow first before you serve it to me on a plate?

headkase: long.. hard.. and thick.. like wckeeps benchmark trigger pull

all this trash talkin and it so far away.....

Riotz
05-06-2003, 04:58 PM
riotz! can you kill the cow first before you serve it to me on a plate?Don't worry, I'll make dead cell guys burgers with my special sauce. ;)

1stdeadeye
05-06-2003, 07:13 PM
there is nuttin more funny then rich south jersey shore noobs coming out of the woods with delusions that their good..hahaha as always the AO forums have proved yet again that there is way too many asses in paintball and not enough tata's!..

Not a noob here Bubba. I was playing at AG in Virginia with an original Automag back when CO2 remotes were cool! Also I have a shore home, I don't live there, jeesh!

as for ao day 3? how do yall like your asses handed to you? smoked? beaten and stirred? or sunnny side up with a deadcell boot print on it?

Correct me if I am wrong, but we lit up all your asses at NJ AO II, and there I was using a borrowed marker as Jon left my R/T at his hotel room! So bring it boy and we'll MAX you AGAIN!!! :p

headkase: long.. hard.. and thick.. like wckeeps benchmark trigger pull

Here we agree!

headkase
05-06-2003, 09:43 PM
if lorenzo was as fast on the trigger as he was with his mouth.. we might find some use for him on the field

deadeye... we can post back and forth till august and since you have the one up.. ill give credit where credit is due... i will enjoy seeing you in august

JEDI
05-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Don't worry, I'll make dead cell guys burgers with my special sauce. ;)
Special Sauce?? Ewwwwww....thats just wrong. Jeff, you just have to try some Deadcell Lemonade! :D

1stdeadeye
05-07-2003, 09:50 AM
deadeye... we can post back and forth till august and since you have the one up.. ill give credit where credit is due... i will enjoy seeing you in august

Sweet. We will have a blast. Look forward to playing you!

Dayspring
05-07-2003, 12:00 PM
Heh... Couldn't say it better myself. :D

if lorenzo was as fast on the trigger as he was with his mouth.. we might find some use for him on the field

Riotz
05-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Special Sauce?? Ewwwwww....thats just wrong. Jeff, you just have to try some Deadcell Lemonade! :D I rather try the apple juice again. Just make sure it's not warm this time.

if lorenzo was as fast on the trigger as he was with his mouth.. we might find some use for him on the fieldhaha, sorry Lorenzo. That's just too funny. :D :p

Wc Keep
05-07-2003, 03:08 PM
you guys suck.

circus5
05-08-2003, 09:37 AM
rare meat? i'm there!

Automaggin2
05-13-2003, 09:13 PM

O man, haha. Stop pickin on scott. thats not right . for that, ima have to bunkr u. Ima show you cockers rule mags :D:)

Wc Keep
05-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2

O man, haha. Stop pickin on scott. thats not right . for that, ima have to bunkr u. Ima show you cockers rule mags :D:)

boy what are you talking about??? you shoot an ans cocker. if you get the oppurtunity to bunker me, which i doubt you will, your front block will probably fall off. so ha!!!

Curly
05-13-2003, 10:20 PM

boy what are you talking about??? you shoot an ans cocker. if you get the oppurtunity to bunker me, which i doubt you will, your front block will probably fall off. so ha!!!

A. That is true...

B. You have a benchmark frame

Rmarks
05-13-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Curly

A. That is true...

B. You have a benchmark frame

hehehe, everybody picks on poor old keep and his ugly benchy.

Wc Keep
05-13-2003, 11:27 PM
ill show you all....

Curly
05-13-2003, 11:34 PM
ill show you all....

Keep on thinking that Big Guy. :D

Riotz
05-14-2003, 02:04 PM
If I get to play. I'll be on WC's team. :)

Automaggin2
05-14-2003, 02:10 PM

yea right :D it hasnt broke yet, after 13 cases. O, i will get a chance o bunker you, belive me.

Wc Keep
05-14-2003, 02:50 PM
dont worry automaggin well make sure you leave with a problem or two on your gun from broken paint in the front block:p

Wc Keep
05-14-2003, 02:51 PM
If I get to play. I'll be on WC's team. :)

its good to see my fellow brother gettin my back. bring biatches!!!!!

Dayspring
05-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Lorenzo- it's so he can shoot you himself. ;)

its good to see my fellow brother gettin my back. bring biatches!!!!!

JEDI
05-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Hello....My name is Adam....*sigh*....and I shoot an autococker.

Wc Keep
05-14-2003, 04:05 PM
there you go adam step one is complete. now step two. ill open the trash can for you.

Curly
05-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Lol I feel bad for you WC. Im willing to play on your team and I'll mow em all down as they come to bunker you. ;)

Wc Keep
05-14-2003, 08:39 PM
curly your seeming awefully shady. you wanted to be on my bunker list now you want to be on my team....you think i was born yesterday??

Curly
05-14-2003, 09:04 PM
Nah... Im not trying to be shady. I just thinks its funny how much crap you are taking and I dont feel the need to shoot or bunker you.

Wc Keep
05-14-2003, 09:07 PM
check out the title under my name.;) :p

Curly
05-14-2003, 09:27 PM

Rmarks
05-15-2003, 01:18 AM
check out the title under my name.;) :p

*cough* Ahem, check my user title :p

Curly
05-15-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Rmarks

*cough* Ahem, check my user title :p

Want a cookie?

Rmarks
05-15-2003, 01:26 AM

Want a cookie?

yes please.

Curly
05-15-2003, 01:26 AM
Its a rhetorical question... Idiot.

Rmarks
05-15-2003, 01:28 AM
pfft, I'm not picking you up from the airport anymore.

Riotz
05-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Now now, play nice. Or I will have to send WC to bunker you guys! hehe :D

1stdeadeye
05-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the support AM2!

We are going to bunker WC HARDCORE! I am thinking serious bonus balling might shut him up!

Guess what, my X-Mag has no front block to shoot. On the other hand, your Block-Head should be an easy target!:p ;)

Wc Keep
05-15-2003, 08:52 PM
hey 1stdeadeye ever see an xmag go dead??? i have and i know just the place to touch it to make it happen.......;)

JEDI
05-16-2003, 07:39 AM
WC, I would brag about how I'm gonna bunker you, but I never get the chance. You hang out like a $2 hooker, and Deadcell always smacks you early on.

Automaggin2
05-18-2003, 09:51 PM
I challeng Bea Youngs to a one on one. except it? Im bunker you good.

Riotz
05-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Correct grammar is always important. :D

Wc Keep
05-19-2003, 08:51 PM
I challeng Bea Youngs to a one on one. except it? Im bunker you good.

you go near bea you gonna get it from me.:D

Automaggin2
05-20-2003, 03:09 PM
HA! n00b. :D

Wc Keep
05-20-2003, 03:14 PM
ill noob you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wyn1370
05-20-2003, 03:24 PM
HA! n00b. :D
not really I just like to use this picture

Wc Keep
05-20-2003, 03:25 PM
you suck wyn eh...

wyn1370
05-20-2003, 03:28 PM
you suck wyn eh...
[hulk kid]stay still BAM[/hulk kid]

AGDJon
05-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Anyone have a list of who will be attending this meet? i want to see the committed people thus far :)

Vendetta
05-21-2003, 12:35 PM
I don't see any list, just a bunch of New Jerseyans (is this a word) trash talking.:)

Wc Keep
05-21-2003, 01:19 PM
ok anyone who is for sure going to this pm me and i will add you to the list. if you are thinking about attending please pm me and specify in the pm that you are still planning. im going to assume that those trash talking are definates.

List of those attending:

riotz
wc keep
dayspring
blazingace
freshmanbob
pyschoballer
rpm07
govnamac
tuna jr
tunaman
jedi
1stdeadeye
automaggin2
patron god of pirates
kevmaster
vendetta
jedi
ogre55
curly
rmarks
etnie002
circus5
dropkick1
misfits
ntn4502

JEDI
05-21-2003, 01:20 PM
I'd have to assume any such list would be futile. The event is 3 months away. AOers can't commit to an event 3 weeks away.... I'll be there. :D

Big'n slo
05-21-2003, 01:27 PM
I tried to read through this whole thread but couldn't find anything that stated where this G2G is going to be?

Doubt I'd attend, but knowing where might help?

Vendetta
05-21-2003, 01:32 PM
I thought it was in Riotz backyard?:D

Wc Keep
05-21-2003, 02:51 PM
what are you talking about its at the factories off the turnpike on exit 13.:p

Riotz
05-21-2003, 04:01 PM
There is no point in making a list right now because I haven't disclosed the location. So asking people to come to something without more info is eh, useless. We just wanted to get the date out there so no one else planned something on it. We already have commitments from Jon Comprado and Bea Youngs to attend. Also many of the hard core AO'ers have expressed their interest to attend. The NPPL Super 7 in NY/NJ is the following week. So people who attend can experience both events.

You can expect all of Black Cell to be there. Probably all of PBX as well.

However, it will most likely be in either Northern NJ or Central NJ. As soon as we figure out the rest of the details it will be announced.

Automaggin2
05-21-2003, 06:01 PM
edited - please do not advertise another field that competes with our event. It takes away from it. - cphilip

EDIT: its not competing with the event, i suggested a field cause there was no location

Riotz
05-21-2003, 06:36 PM
:rolleyes: again!

We are going to have it at one of our fields. Just not sure which.

Big'n slo
05-21-2003, 07:06 PM
I've played at Paintball Invasion, while it seemed great to me being a "new" player, I doubt very much that they could handle the size of this proposed G2G.
Mark was great to deal with and we had a blast but as of now, with the lack of compressed air stations and more fields its probably out for a location.

Riotz, what exactly do you mean by "our" fields? Sorry for the dumb question. Do you mean a private field or fields that your teams play on frequently?

Riotz
05-21-2003, 07:56 PM
By our field I mean PBX fields. :)

http://www.paintballistix.com/

Big'n slo
05-21-2003, 08:00 PM

Rmarks
05-21-2003, 10:41 PM
will the 7 year old with the Hulk hands be attending? :D

Automaggin2
05-22-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Big'n slo
I've played at Paintball Invasion, while it seemed great to me being a "new" player, I doubt very much that they could handle the size of this proposed G2G.
Mark was great to deal with and we had a blast but as of now, with the lack of compressed air stations and more fields its probably out for a location.

Riotz, what exactly do you mean by "our" fields? Sorry for the dumb question. Do you mean a private field or fields that your teams play on frequently?

He may have gotten his compressor by now. He was supposed to get it early this month

Riotz
05-22-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Rmarks
will the 7 year old with the Hulk hands be attending? :D I think if we want WC Keep to attend, we better not invite him. :p

dropkick1
05-24-2003, 06:21 PM
i know misfit and i will be in attendance, and as jon has dubbed us, we are the pennsylvania dental association so fear us, and don't worry lorenzo, i will also be rocking the classic mag, just mine has an emag valve, but i wish i didn't have to give back my mary name tag, that thing kicked butt, o wells we're comin no matter what pretty much representing philly :D

ken

ntn4502
05-25-2003, 04:37 PM
you know its gonna be great when you got the Ohioian Oddysey making the long arse trip to JARsey!

NJPaint
05-26-2003, 05:36 PM
waiting patiently for more details...

Wc Keep
05-26-2003, 05:37 PM
what else more would you like to know. the fact that bea youngs and agdjon are going to be there should be enough to tempt you to go.

Riotz
05-26-2003, 09:38 PM
what else more would you like to know. the fact that bea youngs and agdjon are going to be there should be enough to tempt you to go. shaddup!

Wc Keep
05-26-2003, 09:45 PM
what are you talking about i just reiterated things that were on the first post. its not like i mentioned about the femmes and dynasty showing up.

dropkick1
05-26-2003, 10:46 PM
and the all famous mary will be there, of the pennsylvania dental association fame(had to be at the megameet)

ken

davidnj
05-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Ooo sounds like fun.

Automaggin2
05-29-2003, 09:46 PM
I just found out i got a one on one tournament august 10th, 8 days after the AO day. thats great, i will get some good practice in.

I am now excepting challenges for one on one matchup.

Current list of challengers:

WC Keep
1stDeadEye

1 on 1 on 1 list

Me
1stDeadEye
Wckeep

--again

Wc Keep
05-30-2003, 08:01 AM
ill take you on automaggin.

Vendetta
05-30-2003, 08:37 AM
What is the format for these things? This will be my first. Do we split up into teams and have a tournament, a big game?

It would be cool to put everyones name into a hat, and pick 3 or 5 man teams. That would be fun.

1stdeadeye
05-30-2003, 09:02 AM
I'll take both of you fools on! We can have a 1 on 1 on 1!

Hehehe.

X-Mag rules ALL!:p

AGDJon
05-30-2003, 09:14 AM
I want to do something like (has to be a wood's game) Blackcell and jon versus the world LOL

Riotz
05-30-2003, 01:27 PM
haha I'm down for that Jon

Vendetta
05-30-2003, 01:33 PM
After that game, they will have to change their name to Black & Bluecell. :D

Dayspring
05-30-2003, 02:49 PM
Ditto. BRING THEM ON!

Can we use the Honorary members (Load etc. if they show?)

haha I'm down for that Jon

JEDI
05-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Whack Cell... Haha!

maglover52
05-30-2003, 03:03 PM
im gonna try and come to this ao meet. hopfully i can come:) but i may not cause i owe my parents money:( but maybe theyll be nice and take me:)

Automaggin2
05-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by AGDJon
I want to do something like (has to be a wood's game) Blackcell and jon versus the world LOL

Hahaha. O man that will be fun. I think me and 1stdead can handle you guys alone. :D jp

^ 1 on 1 list has been updated

1stdeadeye
05-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Whack Cell... Haha!

I concur! We shall slaughter the infidels! :D

circus5
05-30-2003, 06:05 PM
well, since everyone else has a bunkering list i guess i need on, cant just go around bunkering people at random(well yes i can , but this will be more fun!)
-Rmarks is first on my list (for considering a trix or viking over an xmag)
-KaiserBob is next (for spinning his tires at global, making him that much harder to pull out of the mud)
-Thordic (I am not an alcohol newb)
-Anyone shooting an xmag (im jealous)
-Curly (consolation prize)

Rmarks
05-30-2003, 06:08 PM
sweet, that puts me on 2 bunker lists.

Kaiser Bob
05-30-2003, 06:19 PM
I second Rmarks on the bunker list!

Blazingace
05-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Day and I will crush all comers. Yes X-mags do rule.

Creative Mayhem
05-31-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Blazingace
Day and I will crush all comers. Yes X-mags do rule.

To quote Blazingace at the MM/big game... "XMAG... HAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU WANT SOME??? COME GET IT!! XMAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!" LOL :D

I'll be there.. so will my little friend... KEEP.. you're in BIG **** :D

CM

Wc Keep
05-31-2003, 06:23 PM
im in big **** eh??? i always am ready for big poop. so i say bring it eh.

Wc Keep
06-04-2003, 09:21 PM
i am sad to say this but i guess its better to say it now than later. i will not be in attendance at ao nj day 3. it seems i have a soccer tournament that day and ive been signed up for that for months just never realized that they were the same day. sucks eh? oh well my bc boys will represent for me.

Automaggin2
06-04-2003, 09:25 PM
boooo your a wimp. your just scared arnt you? cant handle a little competition? :D just messin

Wc Keep
06-04-2003, 09:27 PM
what competition i can take you and 1st-calledout-eye on easily.

Rmarks
06-04-2003, 10:05 PM
YOU SISSY! I can't believe this. all that Talk and it leads to nothing.

*throws tomatoes at Keep*

Curly
06-05-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by circus5
well, since everyone else has a bunkering list i guess i need on, cant just go around bunkering people at random(well yes i can , but this will be more fun!)
-Rmarks is first on my list (for considering buying a matrix over an xmag)
-KaiserBob is next (for spinning his tires at global, making him that much harder to pull out of the mud)
-Thordic (I am not an alcohol newb)
-Anyone shooting an xmag (im jealous)

HAHAAHA... You know you will never be able to bunker any of those people... well except for Rmarks.

Rmarks
06-05-2003, 12:02 AM

HAHAAHA... You know you will never be able to bunker any of those people... well except for Rmarks.

I'm gonna bunker you in the airport when I pick you up.:p

circus5
06-05-2003, 12:10 AM

oh really? i guess ill have to settle for bunkering you as a consolation prize.;)

Curly
06-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by circus5

oh really? i guess ill have to settle for bunkering you as a consolation prize.;)

w00t!

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 08:20 AM
i am sad to say this but i guess its better to say it now than later. i will not be in attendance at ao nj day 3. it seems i have a soccer tournament that day and ive been signed up for that for months just never realized that they were the same day. sucks eh? oh well my bc boys will represent for me.

Loser! ;) :p

I handled your boys last year! You were just afraid that after I owned you that you would lose your title of AO's #1 trash talker!:p

What a hoser!!!!!:p

Scared Much?!?! ;)

Dayspring
06-05-2003, 10:46 AM
Keep in mind that last year's Black Cell roster and THIS year's roster are different. So come get some. :D

Loser! ;) :p

I handled your boys last year! You were just afraid that after I owned you that you would lose your title of AO's #1 trash talker!:p

What a hoser!!!!!:p

Scared Much?!?! ;)

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 11:04 AM
Keep in mind that last year's Black Cell roster and THIS year's roster are different. So come get some. :D

Okay, consider it brung!:p

This should be a blast!

WC Keep-on-running-your-mouth,
I do understand you not wanting to face an X-Mag! Just admit your fears and move on!;) :p

Dayspring
06-05-2003, 11:08 AM
He actually used one at Global this weekend.

The question is, do YOU want to go up against 2 Xmags?

Okay, consider it brung!:p

This should be a blast!

WC Keep-on-running-your-mouth,
I do understand you not wanting to face an X-Mag! Just admit your fears and move on!;) :p

JEDI
06-05-2003, 11:37 AM

Haha, yeah, I would say 3 slackers compared to 10+ slackers is a big difference. Keeping track of your roster is like a cross between the Seven Dwarves, Santa's 9 reindeer, and all the smurfs.

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 12:13 PM
He actually used one at Global this weekend.

The question is, do YOU want to go up against 2 Xmags?

No problem. My teammates shoot Emags. Not too much of a step down volumewise!;)

Dayspring
06-05-2003, 12:16 PM
You've never played against Blazingace and I. :D

No problem. My teammates shoot Emags. Not too much of a step down volumewise!;)

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 12:48 PM
You've never played against Blazingace and I. :D

Actually, I have! I played with Blazing Ace at FireBall mountain last fall. That was when I was still using the Old School R/T w/Level 10 and he was firing the Impy. He saw how I played and how much paint I laid down! Now though I am doing it faster with the X-Mag!

Rmarks
06-05-2003, 01:00 PM
ooooh the Battle of the Xmags? :)

Wc Keep
06-05-2003, 01:13 PM

Actually, I have! I played with Blazing Ace at FireBall mountain last fall. That was when I was still using the Old School R/T w/Level 10 and he was firing the Impy. He saw how I played and how much paint I laid down! Now though I am doing it faster with the X-Mag!

please i heard you shot a quarter of a case the whole day. :rolleyes: i bet you i could shoot more paint in one game with my classic than you can in 5 games.

Rmarks
06-05-2003, 01:16 PM

please i heard you shot a quarter of a case the whole day. :rolleyes: i bet you i could shoot more paint in one game with my classic than you can in 5 games.

well keep, shooting into your own bunker doesn't count now does it? ;) :p

Wc Keep
06-05-2003, 01:27 PM
i dont know you should be the one telling me.

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 01:32 PM

LOL. Hey, the R/T saved me mucho dinero!!! I used to shoot a case each time I played. Now with the X, I am up to 2 and 1/2 cases each time out!

You really should stop talking trash since you can't "make it" to NJ AO III! :p

Wc Keep
06-05-2003, 01:35 PM
then i wouldnt be the number one trash talker of ao then would i. but i used to go through 2 cases a day with my classic.

1stdeadeye
06-05-2003, 01:42 PM
then i wouldnt be the number one trash talker of ao then would i. but i used to go through 2 cases a day with my classic.

Playing Rec Ball?;)

I go through so much more playing speedball!

circus5
06-05-2003, 11:58 PM
oh man, this is gonna rock:D

Curly
06-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Blah blah blah... I shoot a case a game*. Therefore Me > All you

*In tournaments

Riotz
06-06-2003, 02:54 PM
You handled what black cell boys last year? Only one BC member played the whole day. :rolleyes:

And I don't need volume to get people out. It just seems to happen that way. Damn twitch... :D :p

1stdeadeye
06-06-2003, 05:54 PM
You handled what black cell boys last year? Only one BC member played the whole day. :rolleyes:

We got the ones we could. Hey it's not my fault you were slightly warming up raw cow last year!;) :p

Tunaman
06-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Those Dead Cell guys better bring some arse pads for long sits in the deadbox...again. :D My xmag is here...so make it 3.:D

1stdeadeye
06-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
Those Dead Cell guys better bring some arse pads for long sits in the deadbox...again. :D My xmag is here...so make it 3.:D

If the E-Magnum didn't help your team last year, what good is an X-Mag gonna do?:p

Tunaman
06-06-2003, 07:38 PM
better bring some extra goggle spray too...:D

1stdeadeye
06-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
better bring some extra goggle spray too...:D

Nah, real men use spit!:p :D

Wc Keep
06-06-2003, 08:47 PM
1stdeadeye i dont think you know what you are doing. i wouldnt even mess with tunaman the way he plays. hope youve stocked up on ice packs........

ICOM
06-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Is there anyone going to this meet from suffolk long island, pm me, question.

1stdeadeye
06-07-2003, 08:02 AM
1stdeadeye i dont think you know what you are doing. i wouldnt even mess with tunaman the way he plays. hope youve stocked up on ice packs........

I played his team last year. We maxed them hard. I bunkered Tuna, Jr. hard to end that game! :D

Hell I felt so bad about the bunker move that I apologized to Tuna, Jr. after the game for not giving him a chance to surrender.!:(

Wc Keep
06-07-2003, 11:38 AM
well that was a whole year ago. i doubt youll even come close to any of blackcells members.

Tunaman
06-07-2003, 01:44 PM
True dat! Especially when they are gunning for you!:D

1stdeadeye
06-07-2003, 01:53 PM
well that was a whole year ago. i doubt youll even come close to any of blackcells members.

Well the only truly safe Blackcell members will be the ones not there like you!:p

Since you are all being mean, I will not feel bad after bunkering you all!

Tunaman
06-07-2003, 01:59 PM
and then you woke up!:D

1stdeadeye
06-07-2003, 02:23 PM
This is gonna be fun! I plan on giving lots of welts that day!

Anymore details yet? Some of us need to arrange our calanders!

Riotz
06-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Well you already have the date for your calendar. :)

1stdeadeye
06-07-2003, 06:11 PM
I know, but more details like paint, air, etc...

Wc Keep
06-07-2003, 06:33 PM
what i say about the event are NOT official word. but just remember that this is a true ao day and that true ao days have guidelines an in those guidlines it says that there is field and paint discounts. except for 1stdeadeye and automaggin. you guys get skirmish prices :D .

Automaggin2
06-07-2003, 09:41 PM
skirmish prices hahha...100 dollers a case. Me and 1stdeadeye can just do BYOP prices :) i get paint for 25 from my sponsor, i rather get that then pay 60 dollers for yours :)

Wc Keep
06-07-2003, 10:07 PM
dollers what countries currency is that??????

Automaggin2
06-08-2003, 02:18 PM
shut up

dollars :D