PDA

View Full Version : Micro Emag and Extreme Emag

Penguin
03-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Anyone know where i can find a cheap NEW Micro Emag ? The cheapest i have
found is pbgear.com. (949.99 for nickle)

Also, if I have any problems can I send it into AGD and they will service it just like any other agd gun purchased from them?

--------------------------------
Where can i find a NEW Extreme Emag because I haven't been able to find a site that sells them.

Thanks very much for any help you guys may provide.

fire1811
03-28-2003, 01:16 PM
not sure about the new micro but i can tell ya
you WONT find and Xmag on any paintball site

they have to be preordered from AGD or find a dealer on AO that has preordered some.
the wait is about 6 months.
Good luck

56kSomeGuy
03-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Penguin
Anyone know where i can find a cheap NEW Micro Emag ? The cheapest i have
found is pbgear.com. (949.99 for nickle)

Also, if I have any problems can I send it into AGD and they will service it just like any other agd gun purchased from them?

Well since you said new but you can get a good condition micro used for 600-700.

Also if there are any problems with the micro-e you can either send it to AGD for electronic or valve problems but you can also send it to Pro-team-products if there are any problems at all. Either company has really good customer service.

Or you can wait a really long time for an X-mag(I gave up my wait long ago and settled for a micro-e i don't have any pacient)

cphilip
03-28-2003, 03:29 PM
I am not so exhuberant about PTP's customer service myself. I would send it to AGD even if it cost me money.

luke
03-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Penguin

No, AGD prefer that you send it PTP.

srrdude
03-29-2003, 02:32 PM
x-mag= www.logicpaintball.com but i doubt he has any in stock (in fact ill sacrifice a lamb if he does)

Penguin
03-29-2003, 03:37 PM
I am not talking about an xmag i am talking about an emag extreme. just to clarify

fire1811
03-29-2003, 03:40 PM
its the same thing

askman
03-29-2003, 04:01 PM
are you talking about emag with xvalve? I believe all new emags come with xvalve stock. (make sure it is not old stock when you order) They should be available most places, just have to check it.

I have old emag,(2digit serial number, now with LX bolt) and I just picked up a used microemag, and put xvalve on it. I have not had time to tune it yet, but It should be good once I get it set up. It is quite a bit lighter than emag. I got mine used. (I put the micro emag valve on my pump mag, and traded that one in)

good luck in your search. they should be around...