PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed and halo B

Doug_7
03-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Lots of people talk about how fast a warp feed can feed balls into your gun but you have to use a hopper to feed balls into the warp feed. So that means you still only get balls as fast as the hopper can feed. It even says on the sight that you can't continuously fire the 20+ bps it bosts about, but only fire that fast in bursts. They say the speed is a bonus and the real purpose is to get the hopper off the top of your gun. That is all good but I still think you are just making a trade becasue the hopper is usualy right in front of your fase and therefor you just get hit in the face instead. I have read lots of reviews that a halo B can continusly feed 20+ bps so that seems like the better one to buy if you want speed. But I was wondering if anybody has tried putting a halo B on a warp. I would think you would continueous 20bps feeding wich would be great for an RT user. That seems like it could just be the best feeding system on the planet, and for the $500 it will cost you it should be. I just want to know if anybody has tried that and if they think it's worth it. :D

Hexis
03-28-2003, 07:16 PM
Not quite true. The Warp acts like a buffer for the hopper. So it allows the hopper to feed at a maximum rate, and buffers the paint so it can feed it to the gun faster than the hopper could alone. Sure that only works for strings, but in reality how are you going to shoot a 5 second string at 20bps?

rehme
03-28-2003, 09:21 PM
where do you get 500 dollars from i could only think of 300. 150 for the warp 150 for the halo. but i like the feel of a no-rise and a halo B best fits my style

FalconGuy016
03-28-2003, 09:28 PM
it could be a lot less than that too

Doug_7
03-28-2003, 09:38 PM
I live in canada so it would be that much here