PDA

View Full Version : question for someone who works at AGD like tom.

maglover52
03-28-2003, 07:41 PM
my brand new x valve isnt working and it is sounding like it is blowing selas when i turn up the velocity i want it fixed and no one is helping me with useful info. so i would like it to work for me with out spending any money or i want you to take it back and give me a new one because this is really making me mad that i spent 225 bucks and sent my old valve in for this piece of crap that just makes me frustrated.

hitech
03-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Have you tried calling them?

Tech Support hours:
Monday through Friday, 10:00 to 11:30 am, 1:00 - 4:00 pm (Central Time)

Tech Support Telephone: (847) 520-7225

maglover52
03-28-2003, 08:21 PM
yes and there never open

warpfeedmod
03-29-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by maglover52
yes and there never open

[quote]Monday through Friday, 10:00 to 11:30 am, 1:00 - 4:00 pm (Central Time) [/qoute]

I've contacted them twice already during these times..yes it's hard because you can't leave a voicemail, just keep trying.

BlackVCG
03-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Put in a carrier with o-ring that holds onto the bolt tight enough that you can feel it dragging when you slide the bolt back and forth. Do NOT put in any shims.

Next, use the short gold spring.

If it's leaking out the side hole in the valve, then you need to put some grease on the reg. valve pin o-rings to get it to seal up. Pull out the pin with a dental pick. It's the pin inbetween the two valve halves.

If it's leaking out the back, turn the velocity down.

It's a new valve, the o-rings need to be broken in. It's not going to be perfect the first time. I'm not saying they should leak when you first use them, but that's how things work when they send out a valve and don't have any gun to test it on.