PDA

View Full Version : Hopper NEEDED for Warp feed?

Bubonic Plauge
03-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Whats up guys and gals?

Ok, I am soon acquiring a warp feed, never had one before. I need to know if my hoppers are going to feed sufficiently. I currently have a Richocket 2K and a 9v clear revy.
I want to know if the revy will feed fast enough, I dont feel like paying $ for a Halo atm and the Ricochet is ugly.

Thanks,
CraigEgg

Duke Henry
03-28-2003, 09:11 PM
It should be o.k. for most people. Remember that the warp can feed at insane rates (not to mention removing a lot of your profile), but since your hopper feeds at a slower rate you are limited to 12+ BPS bursts.

You will have to allow for your hopper to catch up after you fire off a crazy burst.

Most people that I see with warps run with Revy's or Rico's and don't have major problems.

I run mine with a HALO-B and an Evo 2, but I wouldn't worry too much if I had to run a Revy.

rehme
03-28-2003, 09:11 PM
i think you just get new shells (maybe) and get the X-board and some new paddels and the 9v should be a 12v but dont quote me!:D

Hunter
03-28-2003, 10:53 PM
I have a 12v revvy i will sell you for $25 + $8 shipping? i also have one with an x-board but shell cracked so it is in a regular shell i will sell for $30+ $8 shipping, let me know.

Kevmaster
03-28-2003, 11:14 PM
all you need to convert a 9v revvie to a 12v revvie is
1) X-Board ($10 at most stores)
2) new Paddle ($4 at most stores)

hope that helps. The motor is identical on both

Mr.Minus
03-29-2003, 02:21 PM
yea but the shell isnt ;)

JT2002
03-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Minus
yea but the shell isnt ;)
um with the BE revs the shells for the 9v and 12v are the same, except that the 9v revs come with a little plastic block so that you can only fit 1 9v battery in there. just remove the block when u got to but the x board and impeller in.

but, however, if you have an old PRE BE revvy (it will say something like vl2000 on the shell, then it can only fit 1 9v and you will need new shells. i used to have a pre BE revvy, they work great and last longer than BE revs, but the 9v shell is smaller.

so mr minus, to a certain point you are right

FooTemps
03-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Just fire in bursts and you should be alright. The warp has a stack of something like 18 balls so it should be safe to fire faster than the revy can feed for about 18 shots

JT2002
03-29-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Just fire in bursts and you should be alright. The warp has a stack of something like 18 balls so it should be safe to fire faster than the revy can feed for about 18 shots

well yes it will stack about 20 balls in ur feed tube but theres one prob, once you run out of teh 10 or less ball inside the wheel you will have to wait till more feed in until u can fire. if there are no balls in teh wheel then the ball sin teh tube cant move anywhere