PDA

View Full Version : Agd, cphilip.. Xmagers and 888 customers

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 12:13 PM
ok, i ordered a Polished Centerfeed Emag from 888 thursday. Ups messed up my shipping and it wont be here for a wile, that is why im posting this question.

ok well i ordered through a nice guy named Sam that gave me a deal on it. I asked him if it came with the Xvalve. He said well what moddle are you looking into, i said polished center. He said yup and we have 2 left. When i called back to get a tracking number (for the ups problems) He was like right when i asked for him, you the one with the emag right? i said yes. He said, Yup i put the Levelten in the box with it and shipped it out yesterday, i said doesnt it come with a Levelten? he said no. Did he not know it was in the gun or what?

And my bestfriend got an rtp there about a month ago and it came with the Xvalve.

Well agd. I saw in the pic of cphilip's xmag that u had the oring/shims/cair. all in that lil bag rubberbanded onto the battery, are you sending your Lx guns out now without the LX box? (just the bolt and one spring? And the cairs. and shims?)

I Really Wanna know if i got the Xvalve with her.

oh and cphilip, did your xmag come as i said above? (without the extra springs?) Cuz i was looking at the xmag pix.

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 12:15 PM
and one of everyone else's xmags..

please guys i wont have my emag for a week i Really want to know what i got.

Agd did u even send out any xvalves emags to 888?

SlipknotX556
03-29-2003, 12:26 PM
I dont think any regular emags come with X valves yet. He might have given you misleading information.

Load SM5
03-29-2003, 12:28 PM
Phil's probably came with the other bits. Those were just the leftover carriers and shims from the LX installation before shipping. I'm sure they were re-packed in the pretty box with his springs.

I'm not sure what to tell you about yours. He said it did, and the LX he packed in there may have been all the other parts. But then again he does'nt sound too mag savvy, and may not even know what an X-valve is. Call him back and ask him if the valve was all black aluminum.

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
I dont think any regular emags come with X valves yet. He might have given you misleading information.

someone on the fourms has one. And i called them to find out they do. And office Gal said yes emags come with them.

thanx thought

fire1811
03-29-2003, 12:36 PM
if i remember right they come with EMAX valves now
but they might be selling you and old emag he had in stock

warpfeedmod
03-29-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by fire1811
if i remember right they come with EMAX valves now
but they might be selling you and old emag he had in stock

I called pbgear.com to check and see if they had any emag's with the x-valves installed and they told me they were going to sell out of their regular emag stock before they got the xvalves on the shelves. seems kind of a waste to me. Can they do this? I mean can't AGD make them return the regular emag valves and replace them with the xvalves? Seems silly to be paying the same for a brand new marker that is supposed to come with an xvalve but only comes with the standard emag valve.

fire1811
03-29-2003, 01:22 PM
yeah they can do it theres nothing illegal about it. just an older version.
but yes it would be stupi....not a wise move to buy a
emag without checking first. ;)

WARPED1
03-29-2003, 01:54 PM
I do believe I've read in numerous posts that new RTP's and EMags come with the Xvalve..........do a search.

Mossman
03-29-2003, 02:23 PM
No one's disputing that warped, the question is does the ones 888 is sending out right now have Xvalves? The answer is, you'll find out in a week when it gets to you.

And warpfeedmod, when the 2004 model of all the new cars is released, is the mother car company gonna ask for all the old 2003 models back that haven't sold yet so they can replace them with 2004's at their own cost? Of course they do silly! (not)

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Mossman
No one's disputing that warped, the question is does the ones 888 is sending out right now have Xvalves? The answer is, you'll find out in a week when it gets to you.

And warpfeedmod, when the 2004 model of all the new cars is released, is the mother car company gonna ask for all the old 2003 models back that haven't sold yet so they can replace them with 2004's at their own cost? Of course they do silly! (not)

yea yea, i know but i Really want to know. And it isnt All that hard for me to find out.

Agd can you Please tell me or pm me if u sent them any Centerfeed poilished with Xvalve? They only had two... soo Please (im being a lil kid, Please) its my 1st emag and im so anxious (sp?)

Riotz
03-29-2003, 02:45 PM
BajaBoy, if you live in Jersey you should get your package in a day via UPS ground. 888 is in South Jersey and is secretly owned by National Paintball Supply. ;)

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Riotz
BajaBoy, if you live in Jersey you should get your package in a day via UPS ground. 888 is in South Jersey and is secretly owned by National Paintball Supply. ;)

very very true thats why i buy from them, but ups shipped it to ohio:(

Kevmaster
03-29-2003, 03:19 PM
888 isnt too secretly owend by NPS.....

NPS openly gives all their rejects to 888

PaInTbAlLeR476
03-29-2003, 05:37 PM
lol

cphilip
03-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Yes all Emags, RT Pro's and X Mags are now shipping with X vavle and Level 10. But there may be some older store stock on the shelf though so you should ask. Cause it used to not come with X Valve and even longer ago did not come with Level 10.

But all the stuff should be there in the box. It may and most likely will not be set up if its not got the X valve in it and even then it may need some tweeking.

But all the stuff should be there.

SyntaxError
03-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
888 isnt too secretly owend by NPS.....

NPS openly gives all their rejects to 888

This is true, the stuff 888 carries are all blemished items from NPS.

BajaBoy
03-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError

This is true, the stuff 888 carries are all blemished items from NPS.

i wont beleve that, no way. Bc there are laws about selling "2nd hand" in state. And like i said my friend got an Rtx, and the gun/ box were both Brand new.

and ahh poo, its looking like it wasnt a new one.

Lee
03-29-2003, 08:04 PM
i hate to tell you this baja, but i worked for a guy that dealt with national almost exclusively, national messed up orders all the time.

NuthyN
03-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Even if it comes with a normal E-mag valve, the guy said he threw in the LX, so is 3 ounces really that big of a deal? And once you get your E-mag you probably won't care that much, I know I didn't when I got mine last night

Kevmaster
03-29-2003, 10:04 PM
i can tell you this for a fact. i used to manage a pb field in NC. i promice you. any part that comes into National PB and is cosmetically flawed(still preforms fine and is safe) will be sold from 888. That is a fact as of 5-6 months ago when i got out of it, and I assume it is still true. Now, 888 stocks regular items too. NPS doesnt get that many blemmed items to fill a store, but i promice you any blemmed item NPS gets and they detect, tey WILL sell it at 888....NOT to their dealers. Why? They dont care if Joe Schmoe who orders $200 per year comes back and buys again. They care if a store who orders 40 cases per week decides not to do business there.

speedyejl
03-29-2003, 10:17 PM
About the 2nd hand laws, this isn't seconad hand just things which arent perfect asthetically. Ever hear of outlet stores? Its far from illgeal