PDA

View Full Version : Connecting warp feed to EMAG frame

Tacklberie
03-29-2003, 06:40 PM
hey folks....

I got my EMAG and i got my warp... and i got the little wire connection from AGD... now why wontthe warp werk off the emag battery.... d**n thing drains too much battery power to keep running.... I went through 3 9.6v NIMH batteryies today just ruinning that thing.

LIL help!

thanks
ed
email me at Tacklberie6699@yahoo.com with solutions... thanks

Ohh also... is there a way to run the warp wire tot he frame INSIDE or something? seems ghetto to have wires running round from outside the gun and stuff.:confused:

yeahthatsme
03-29-2003, 06:47 PM
there are directions on www.robagd.com make sure you did everything right...

ChucktheMAGician
03-29-2003, 06:52 PM
There is a way to run the warp off of the emag battery but it would require running more wires out of your grip and to the warp. Something you didn't seem to thrilled about now! I have my revy and warp running off of my emag battery. Once you get a tank on there you can't really see alot of the wires tho. Maybe that's just because I'm really good tho:rolleyes: :D Wiring 2 9v's parallel may help w/ their lifespan too.

darklord
03-29-2003, 07:06 PM
I hope you realize that the wire connector from the e-mag board to the warp from AGD is meant for intellifeed, not for power... Put a 9v battery in the warp, and that's how it runs... the connector, I assume you mean this, is used for intellifeed only.

http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/parts/E-mag__hanness_left_lg.jpg

cphilip
03-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Welcome to AO.

Both your posts here belong in Tech Forum so I am moving them over there. The guys will help you out as I see they already have. You may find answers are there already if you try using the Search feature.

Good luck and I am sure we can solve your problems.