PDA

View Full Version : Air Problem

Md-Defiant
03-29-2003, 08:03 PM
What is the best preset tank for an RT mag w/ lvl 10? I tried using angel air... didnt work... so ive liked presets for a long time.... so now i want to know what to buy when i return the angel air.... let me know plz
Email = [email protected]
AIM = Malygos Defiant

Remington
03-29-2003, 08:06 PM
When you return the Angel Air(which was silly buying in the first place, no offense) use the cash to pick up a nice AGD Flatline. Trust me, you won't want another tank after you pick up a Flatline.

Md-Defiant
03-29-2003, 08:09 PM
But wont the adjustable regulator on the flat line cancel out the reg on the RT's valve? that was the problem with the angel air

Remington
03-29-2003, 08:15 PM
Let me put it this way: If AGD made the Flatline to be used on it's markers, don't you think they would have thought of that. ;) Anyway. It works fine on the RT's and E/Xmag valves, no worries.

Md-Defiant
03-29-2003, 09:15 PM
lol thats true.... guess ur right lol so the regs wont cancel each other out right? im trusting u on this :-P thnx for the help... hey is AO Nightmare the Factory team for AGD or one of them? or just sponsered? if that lol... thnx appreciate the help

Remington
03-30-2003, 10:11 AM
:( No, were not sponsored by AGD. We're just a bunch of guys from AO that live in MA that formed a team called AO Nightmare; we're sponsored by P&L Paintball (http://www.pnlpaintball.com) and compete in the PNL tournaments down on Cape Cod. We should have a team site up within the next month. :D

Md-Defiant
03-30-2003, 02:36 PM
well for the help u gave me I can build u a skelton site in a day to work off of? up to u let me know :-P