PDA

View Full Version : few odyssey questions

BobTheCow
03-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Alright I bought a HALO B from this guy on PBNation... to make a long story short, he sent me a halo A w/ broken lid and ceased all contact with me. I filed for mail fraud about a month and a half ago, and I REALLY need a hopper, so I'm thinking about at least sending it in to odyssey to get the lid fixed, and maybe even just givin 'em the $50 for a new B model.

lol basically my question is how long (in your EXPERIENCE) does it take, from the time you send it, to the time you get it back? Their website says "about one week"... but just wanted some AO feedback. Thanks.

DiRTyBuNNy
03-30-2003, 12:01 AM
I've heard that the website seems to be pretty close to being true as far as a realistic estimate for turnaround. I heard of a couple people taking longer but they just happened to send their's in the same time Odyssey was changing buildings.

personman
03-30-2003, 12:03 AM
$30 gets you a B upgrade, and also replaces anything on the hopper that is broken/missing.. :) now doesnt that sound good? Do it !!!!
I doubt it takes long, if you need it fast, I think you can send it there like 2 day.. I THINK.. dont hold me on this, that they send it back priority.. Im not sure you can call them but you could probally throw in some extra cash and ask them to send it back airmail or something stupid lik that.. I dont know how long it takes to do the upgrade..

Russ
03-30-2003, 12:07 AM
I shipped my HALO USPS on Monday, and got ot back USPS (that's how they ship) on Friday...here's my whole Halo story HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74608&highlight=HALO)

speedyejl
03-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Wow, one thread leads to another, leads to another.

BobTheCow
03-30-2003, 12:23 AM
awesome guys thanks.

lol and personman I only said 50 because it's black right now, and the clear ones are SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, and I *heard* that if you give them the 50 + A they just give you a new B to save money.

can anybody prove/dissuade that?

**edit** haha yeah russ I kinda got tired of clicking <u>HERE</u> so many times. :D

rehme
03-30-2003, 12:24 AM
i shipped mine out monday the 24 and still waiting for it to come back i called them and they said they are waiting on clear shells but they enformed me and that is all it counts and it gets back to me

speedyejl
03-30-2003, 12:24 AM
O and I had a quick turn around (Wednesday to next Tuesday) when I got my old HALO upgraded.

by old I mean the one I had before this one, lol