PDA

View Full Version : Mag on anti-siphon co2?

mjs1217
03-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Hey all, you may or not remember me from about a year ago, but i used to post here quite frequently. However, i was pretty young then (still only 14 now, but better'n 12 or 13 isnt it?:D )... anywat i plan on posting here alot more now, but more answering questions then asking...

but before i do that i just need to ask one thing..(and yes i have tried using the search feature, but it didnt really come up with anything helpfull...maybe because i wasnt logged on but thats besides the point :p
If i was to run a mag on an anti-siphon co2 tank, would it work well, or would it still have problems with the valve freezing and such?

Riot[Z-Grip]
03-30-2003, 04:05 PM
Welcome back!

To answer your question, yes a mag will run fine on an anti-siphon co2 tank. To improve co2 usage even more, add an expansion chamber or a co2-friendly inline regulator such as the Palmer Stabilizer. I personally only ran my mag like this for a month or so, but many people use just this setup effectively for a long time.

-Riot

mjs1217
03-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Okay, thanks for the help...also do any of you guys have a good deal on a mag other than the TKO package at paintballgear.com? i really dislike pbg because of soem screwed up orders in the past, so i just thought id ask.