PDA

View Full Version : dye sticky grps 4 the x/e-mag

frankendreads
03-30-2003, 04:52 PM
does anybody know if there will ever be any sticky grips made for the x/e-mag as there were my favorite grips on all my previous markers includng my old automag
and if so when will it happen
thanks

darklord
03-30-2003, 04:57 PM
No, there obviously isn't a big enough market for DYE (assuming you're talkin about DYE stickies) to make stickies for e/x-mags. However, AO's own TheFrymarker makes custom resin grips for e-mags and whatever other kind of frame you please. I believe she was working on a project to make stickies for e-mags.

Her website is http://www.frymarkdesign.com/

frankendreads
03-31-2003, 04:54 AM
sorry but her grips atm are not my cup of tea as i do not like resin grips if she does do a rubberised/synthetic style grips then I would be interested
As far as I know dye did and still do the best grips for paintball and it would e good if they were approached to create some for the x/e-mag as they have done some for earlier automags designed markers or even smartparts
but i do know there is a large rivalry against agd products
hich I really donot understad as agd stuff is much better and has beeen pushing the envelope for over 15 years at least in paintball
Also why can they not do teir own grips as the ones on the minimag were very good
would like them be made for te e/x-mag and also on the batterygpack but can get cut/carve on the pack 4 fingered grips

shartley
03-31-2003, 07:33 AM
I will be making a rubber grip for the X-Mag (heck, any E-Mag.. LOL) this spring/summer.

IcantBelieveit
03-31-2003, 12:46 PM
umm Heather, also makes rubber grips now, takes a little longer, but she produces rubber grips

frankendreads
03-31-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I will be making a rubber grip for the X-Mag (heck, any E-Mag.. LOL) this spring/summer.

how much will they be and how much is shipping in pounds as i am in england