PDA

View Full Version : ok boys and girls of Wisconsin!!!!!!!

frost
03-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Wisconsin players listens up

i have a cottage in wuatoma its about a 2 hour drive from menomonee falls sussex that area. ok now im up there almost every weekend in the summer its on a lake (johns lake). and its wood woods woods behide it what iam trying to say is if anyone want to drive up there and play with me ur more than welcome and if i ask my gandpa we could go over to his hunting farm if we got alot of people huge over there im me if u want to know more.

frost
03-31-2003, 02:45 PM
ok well seeing that no one has im me i just ill tell u guys a little more ok. to start off if there are alot of people willing to drive like i said we could go to my grandpa's hunting farm. the farm is 400 acres yes 400 or we can just play in my back woods behide my cottage. which is like around 30 maybe it more than what we would need to play a 15 man team on each team. but its great ive built many things back there so i would be alot of fun. and maybe after playing and u got like $10 u could pay my dad for gas and u can go tubing at about 40 mph if u want to go that fast or go swimming