PDA

View Full Version : power tube oring blowing out

rayhanm
03-31-2003, 10:28 AM
i bought a micromag for my brother and he said that it was leaking, so ive put two orings for the powertube(not at same time) in and they both blew out, so im guessing i need spacers, just want to make sure it isnt anything else
i love this gun its bit smaller than my minicocker, simple design, and shoots great
thanks

athomas
03-31-2003, 10:39 AM
If there isn't a spcer in the powertube holding the o-ring in place then that is definately a problem. Get a spacer kit, or better yet, get a new level 10 bolt. You won't need the spacers then, and you'll not need to worry about chopping either.

rayhanm
03-31-2003, 10:57 AM
there is a .215 spacer, i was looking at the bolt and i found one of the orings right behind the metal tri star, i dont see how it got there and when checking the spring length should it be on the bolt, does a small spring cause bolt stick, any benifit from a small spring
don't have that much for lvl10 yet
thanks

athomas
04-01-2003, 08:29 PM
If you are talking about the bolt spring, it should extend past the tip of the bolt when installed on the bolt. If the bolt spring is short, it is worn out and will cause bolt stick.