PDA

View Full Version : LX woo hoo!

xen_100
03-31-2003, 04:10 PM
I know this isn't anything anyone hasn't heard before.....but its new to me :D

installed my intelli and lx at once. MUCH lighter trigger pull. installed the LX in about an hour.(went through the long version) its amazng how light the LX hits your finger. I mean you can litterally hold it off complettely with nearly no force.

got to see how well it works on the field now.

rehme
03-31-2003, 04:13 PM
a little help if you have your LX set so perfectly sometimes if you are angleing the marker for a chrono sometimes it wont shoot so you might have to take a couple of shots first and quickly shoot it by the chrono just a little tip that i had to learn the hard way:D

xen_100
03-31-2003, 04:15 PM
is that caused by the ball being off to one side in the breach? just dry fireing, it will fire in any position.

rehme
03-31-2003, 04:20 PM
yeah that is why the ball was just off to one side but when you have the gun up strait it will fire fine kinda thinks what will happen when you try to bunker some one huh:confused:

xen_100
03-31-2003, 04:23 PM
well if I find that it is too light, I will retune it. but this is just the regular settings. 2.0 carrier, no shims, cut spring. I dont even know what it will chrono right now. I will have to see the first day I play with it.