PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the LCD Matrix

RushA
03-31-2003, 11:05 PM
I am really thinking about getting a LCD matrix, it comes with the bolt kit and everything else, now do they really have any other problems?...like are they hard to maintain?...break down a lot?...anything known about a LCD matrix would be helpful.

Thx

darklord
03-31-2003, 11:09 PM
They really have all the current mods you'd want...major ones, anyway. They come stock with the trinity reg and the bolt kit, so that's all you really need, besides maybe the aardvark o-ring kit, the stock ones are supposed to kind of poor. There's supposed to be some new bolt kits coming out soon though that are even better than the current one... and I believe a mini-trinity reg is even in the works at Aardvark... make sure you lube your bolt, keep the o-rings oiled...

I myself am looking into matrixes too. I am more into the LEDs, though, I have found better deals on used ones.

RushA
04-01-2003, 11:18 PM
cmon guys, i know there is more of you that have some info on a LCD matrix cmon.

Toxic Dave
04-02-2003, 10:10 AM
rush,

take a look at matrixowner.com there might a bunch of Matrix knowledge on thier forums.

dave/ gen-e

Machina123
04-02-2003, 12:31 PM
i like maxtrices even though i have heard some horror stories about them. gas hogs-need to replace orings-and i have evem heard of the bolts snapping. my locall shop owner desipises them and calls them a cheap cngel but i like em.